forum

Your first video game in general?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
-Savage-
Hey guys! I'm new around here and I got the game yesterday and I'd like to know a little more about the community by asking you guys: "What is the first video you have ever played?" Genre does NOT matter! :) It can be any kind of genre! My first video game was Runescape, I started playing when I was around 6 or 7 years old. Anyways, now we have that out of the way, let the games, COMMENCE!
OzzyOzrock
paper mario 64

thanks dad
a1l2d3r4e5d6
Hmm... It's been a while, but I guess my first ever VG was the classic Super Mario Bros. for the NES. I played it when I was around 5-6 years old.

Oh how I miss that game...
FuZ
Pod: Planet of Death or Carmageddon or Quake, one of these i don't remember which one
EneT
The very first game that I played was Street Fighter EX Plus Alpha when I was 3-4 years old since my youngest Uncle who was only 15 at the time was into fighting games and we treated each other like brothers so he would play and share everything with me.
Topic Starter
-Savage-

EneT wrote:

The very first game that I played was Street Fighter EX Plus Alpha when I was 3-4 years old since my youngest Uncle who was only 15 at the time was into fighting games and we treated each other like brothers so he would play and share everything with me.
Your Uncle sounds fucking awesome! :D
HazeL
SPACE IMPACT @NOKIA 1000?
kbd
Oh man, I don't actually know what that answer is. My oldest brother is eleven years older than me, and he always had video games in the house. It's safe to assume it was a NES or PSX game, but I couldn't tell you.
My first game that was mine was Pokemon Crystal which came with my GBA, and my first home console was a Gamecube.
NaomiMinette
I wanna say it was Super Mario Bros. for the NES, but I remember playing something on Sega Genesis/Sega CD as well...

Eh... whatever... My memory sucks, anyway :o (Also, welcome to osu!, XSaVaGe360!)
GlitchedCode
Commander Keen, Space Ace, Pacman, Super Mario Bros. on the NES. One of these ones, can't remember.
Phos24
_
-Visceral-
The first game that I remember playing was Pokémon Leafgreen. A couple months later I got introduced to SSBM and PM:TTYD so that was fun. Pokémon XD: God was fun too. Those were probably all my first.
EshkushMeh xD
Probably Pokemon Fire Red or something
a1l2d3r4e5d6

HazeL wrote:

SPACE IMPACT @NOKIA 1000?
Screw what I said first. This is probably the first ever game I've played.
GSG95
this takes me way back.

wtf did i play. counter-strike condition zero?
Mafuuu
I'm pretty sure it was Metal Gear Solid on my older brother's gameboy. I remember having to beg him to let me play even for just a few minutes because we had a time limit on how long we could play with our toys... the hard times.
Topic Starter
-Savage-

Blazevoir wrote:

I wanna say it was Super Mario Bros. for the NES, but I remember playing something on Sega Genesis/Sega CD as well...

Eh... whatever... My memory sucks, anyway :o (Also, welcome to osu!, XSaVaGe360!)
Wow! Good taste! Also, I don't blame you for the bad memory, because personally, I can't even remember all of the video games I played when I was around 6 or 7 years old! XD
Varetyr
Most likely Sonic 3 & Knuckles, or Alex Kidd in the Enchanted Castle.

so many nintendo kids here wah
Topic Starter
-Savage-

Varetyr wrote:

Most likely Sonic 3 & Knuckles, or Alex Kidd in the Enchanted Castle.

so many nintendo kids here wah
I love SEGA's classics, but not the newer ones such as Sonic BoomSonic Boom is a very bad game
I really love Sonic 3 & Knuckles, in fact, I think it's one of the best games that came from SEGA. :P
ColdTooth
Think my dad got me into Quake 3 when I was only like 4 or 5

If I had to ask myself "Gee, when was I skilled?" it would be around 5 years old.
show more