forum

100% Orange Juice Mafia II - Game Over

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Sakura
Welp figured i'd start a thread, the same mechanics for t/244841 apply.

Differences:
- It's possible that all the mafia team is in the same neighborhood, they'll be completely randomized.
- Role/Character randomization is different, in the 1st game both evil characters were scum, this time i'll put the whole 100OJ character list and randomize it, then match it up to the playerlist and then randomize 2/3 scum among them.

Rules:
General Rules:
- Do not Edit or Delete any of your posts.
- Do not quote anything from the PMs given to you by the mod.
- Do not communicate outside of this thread unless your role PM allows you to.
- Do not use any form of provable randomness, saying that you flipped a coin and acted on that is fine, proving that you flipped said coin is not.
- I am human, and I may make mistakes, if I make a mistake send me a PM or state it in bold.
- Play to win

Deadlines:
- Day times consist of 5 days, and it may be extended only on extreme circumstances. Any votes or unvotes after deadline wont count, if the day reaches deadline before a majority is reached, the person with the highest ammount of votes will be lynched, if there is a tie, there will be no lynch.
- Night times consist of 24 hours. Until then you may submit or change your action as many times as necessary, you may also decide to take no action by stating it in your PM, any actions taken after deadline wont count and if you didnt send in an action it will count as No action.

Voting and Lynching:
- You may vote a player by stating in bold Vote: Player Name, an Unvote is not required to change your vote but it helps. When a player has reached 50% + 1 of the votes in play, a lynch will happen and the day will end. If I can interpret the intent to vote, it will count.
- Acronyms and Shortened names are fine as long as I can clearly understand who is being voted.
- Alternatively you may vote to end the day without a lynch by voting for it Vote: No Lynch
- When a Lynch has ocurred before the end of the day, the game enters twilight zone, during this time all players including the lynchee may continue to post until I post the lynch scene and end the day, from then on the Lynchee is considered dead and cannot post.
- Dead players cannot post, but may make a bah post without revealing any game content in the following day phase.

Activity:
- A player that hasn't posted for over 24 hours will be automatically prodded.
- Prods must be responded to in the game thread.
- If a player is going to be absent for 24 hours or more they may state that they'll be on V/LA for said time, no more than 3 days V/LA will be accepted and you should consider replacing out if you're going to be gone that long.
- Failing to pick up your prod within 24 hours will end in you getting replaced, you still have time to pick up your prod until a replacement is found.
- If no replacement can be found the slot will be modkilled instead.
- If a player has been prodded 3 times, a prod will be force replacement or a modkill.

If any rule is broken you will be modkilled and become a Neutral Survivor, hence automatically lose.
Modkills may or may not end the day early.
Pretending to break a rule will count as breaking the rule.
Questions > Modkills, if you have doubts whether you're about to break the rules feel free to PM me to make sure.
If you have any questions towards me State it in bold
I'll try to have a vote count at least once every 2 pages, unless i'm sleeping or something.
Last but not least, have fun <3

In the case i've missed anything, refer to these lovely rules by Lybydose: p/1062608

Setup Specifics:
Neighborhoods:
All players are in 1 of 4 Neighborhoods (Orange, Blue, Green, Yellow)
Any town flips come in the form of Character from Neighborhood color (i.e. Orange Team)
Any scum flips come in the form of Character from Evil Team, there's no Neighborhood color reveal.

Cards:
At the start of every day phase all players draw a card.
All cards are 1-Shot and are lost upon use or discard.
If at any given time a player has 4 or more cards they must discard cards until they have 3 before they can use a card.

Trap Cards
If a card is Labeled TRAP, it follows the following targeting rules.
- When you use a Trap card select a target, even yourself.
- Next time the trapped player uses an ability/card they will activate the trap and get hit by it's effect.
- Next time a player targets the trapped player, they will activate the trap and get hit by it's effect.
- Day/Night refers to when you can set the trap.
- Target text in the Trap card refers to the player that activated the trap.

Hypers:
All characters that have a Hyper, will have a Hyper ability stated in their role PM.
Hypers are not cards.
There might be a way to get an additional Hyper shot.

KOs
Some cards or hyper abilities have the ability to KO a target.
If a target is in KO status they have 30% chance to recover at the start of the next phase, if this fails they will recover at the phase that comes afterwards.
When a player is in KO status they can't use any cards.
When a player enters KO status they must discard a card.
A player in KO status has a higher chance of being killed by some card effects.

Extra:
All neighborhoods and Scum QTs have Daychat enabled.
If you have any questions about a card or hyper ability PM me.

Because im a derp and forgot to include win conditions on role PMs here they are:
Town Wins when all the scum are dead.
Scum Wins when they control half the votes.

Mod: Sakura

Playerlist:
pieguy1372 **
GuyInFreezer Kai from the Orange Team was Killed Day 2
fartownik Suguri from the Orange Team was killed Night 1
Tess Sora from the Blue Team was killed Night 3
DakeDekaane Saki from the Blue Team was lynched Day 1
Frostings Yuki from the Blue Team was killed Night 4
NoHitter Aru from the Green Team was lynched Day 4
rEdo QP from the Evil Team was lynched Day 2
Irreversible *** Jinxy
Amianki ***
Nyquill Nanako from the Evil Team was killed Day 1. *
Chamelo_Th Syura from the Yellow Team was lynched Day 3
pieguyn
> _
GuyInFreezer
/master seagull
fartownik
oki doki
Hika
is it that time again for us? hahah /in
DakeDekaane
/in

happy birthday
Frostings
whoa

I can take a slot if you need a player
xch00F
/in

i'm playing on another site but this is a simple enough setup so yee
rEdo
/join
Jinxy
/hi people
Topic Starter
Sakura
I'll give it 48 more hours to see if we can reach the 12p limit.
xch00F
could probably grab one more player
NoHitter
/in

Also you typo'd pieguy's name
Amianki
/replace
Hika
Hype hype hype!
xch00F
i'm assuming this setup is scalable? can we play with 10 players?
Topic Starter
Sakura
Ideally i would rather not, since players are split evenly among 4 neighborhoods, but i would feel bad rejecting the latest 2 just because 2 more didnt appear. So i'll think of something.
Nyquill
let me in I want to roll dice
Topic Starter
Sakura
Yay, 1 more, unless cbot decides to join as a player.
Chamelo
/in

I hope I don't mess up this game xD.
show more