forum

Mr. a1's Magnificently Mad Libs Emporium

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
a1l2d3r4e5d6

Help me make something good, bad even better!
Help me deface literature. Together.

This isn't much of a game, but rather something novel.

For those who don't know, a mad lib is a template word game, where one person prompts others for a list of words to replace existing words in a story, passage, etc.

For this thread, I will find random passages I encounter on the magical and mysterious world known to many as the internet. I shall remove random words from that and it's up to you guys to give me a list of words to use in place of the words that I removed.

I will keep the passage hidden, until I the list of words needed is complete.

Obviously, just giving me random words without any guidelines will result in a passage that becomes too grammatically incorrect to be deemed safe. I will list what words and with what word types I need, to make it a little bit safer. :p

The goal is...
...I don't know, really. I guess I'm aiming for something funny to come out of it all. It's up to whoever participates to make a list of words that's very random and way out there. It's also my responsibility to find good passages.

I'll post on this thread when I find a passage, as well as the list of words that I need. If you'd like to have a go, then please feel free to contribute a passage.

Topic Starter
a1l2d3r4e5d6
First lib

I need...

1. Noun
2. Family member
3. Type of transportation
4. Noun
5. Adjective
6. Noun (plural)
7. Noun

Label which one you have a word for. Maximum of 2 words per post.

Double post #8
EneT
1. Hermaphrodite.
3. PussyWagon.
Nameless
2. Sister.
4. Tree.
Topic Starter
a1l2d3r4e5d6
Oh yeah, you can post more than once. I only added a limit so more people can have a chance of submitting their words.
Nameless
5. Moronic.
6. Balls.
Ameth Rianno
7. Blender.

(um, is this right?)
Topic Starter
a1l2d3r4e5d6
^ Yes.

Prepare to be disappointed...

Mad lib #1: 'Yosuga no Blender'

Tragically orphaned by an hermaphrodite accident, the Kasugano twins travel to their sister's countryside residence via a PussyWagon, hoping to reconstruct the shards of a shattered tree. Two lonely souls so physically alike, yet spiritually moronic, they are unaware of the challenges these conflicting expectations will unveil in the days to come. Uncertain of the future, Haruka Kasugano clings to the balls of the past, hoping to find the strength he needs to protect his ailing blender.

Welp, off to find another one. Hopefully a better one this time. :cry:
Nameless
I love this thread.
Aomi

Nameless wrote:

I love this thread.
Topic Starter
a1l2d3r4e5d6
Second lib

This time, I need...

1. Noun
2. Noun
3. Noun
4. Family member (other than sister)
5. Body part
6. Occupation
7. Noun
8. Family member
9. Mutual relationship
10. Event
11. Verb (past tense, ending with '-ed')
12. Adjective
13. Body part
14. Body part

This time, maximum of 3 words per post. Pick whichever one you would like to suggest a word for.

Hope this one works...
Ameth Rianno
1. Vase
4. Dad
5. Head
Aomi
11. Masturbated
13. Intestines
14. Hymen

Work your magic Arunyan. //winks
Renevant
2. Pie
3. Post
6. Racecar Driver
-SayaKai
2. Peanut
3. Forest
10. Nutrition Month xD
Topic Starter
a1l2d3r4e5d6
2 and 3 are already taken, Saya. Sorry. :/

As with the first one, you can post more than once.
Aomi

Well, since no one else will...

7. Laboratory
8. Grandpa
12. Lewd

C'mon people 1 more :>
Topic Starter
a1l2d3r4e5d6
Sudden realisation that #9 doesn't actually work.

This means that it's done now. I'll post back here soon.

This, along with the next 2 are part of one story. I have split them into 3 parts to make it shorter and easier to work with.

Mad lib #2: Mr. a1's 'A Clumsy Summer's Day', part 1

The sound of my vase wakes me up on this warm, Monday morning. I try to go back to sleep but it's no use. I can hear her little footsteps as she approaches my pie. Silence fills the air around me for a moment. Suddenly, my post slams open at breakneck speed. On the other side, my dad, dressed in her school uniform standing with her hands in front of where the door used to be. She walks towards my falsely sleeping body and grabs hold of my head. Unexpectedly, she pulls on my head with the strength of a racecar driver. I am thrown from my covers and onto the hard, cold laboratory, nearly dislocating my shoulders in the process.

''Good morning'', she said in an innocent tone.

''There's nothing good about being thrown into the laboratory first thing in the morning.'' I reply in a dispirited manner.

''You've been woken up by your cute dad, so there is something good happening to you in this fine Monday morning.'' She giggles in a devilish manner, then continues our pointless conversation. ''On another note, grandpa told me to wake you up, saying that it's time for school.''

Ah , school. The only thing that will ruin this good day. Well, at least my friends will be there. More importantly, my childhood friend, Miki. I haven't seen her since Nutrition Month where she... she... masturbated me. She was always weak and shy since she was young, so the events of that lewd and bustling summer night came as a surprise for me. As I think about that embarrassing event, I begin to notice my dad as she stares at my intestines, now flushed in red. Her face shows signs of worry. Not wanting to make her wonder more, I pat her hymen to show assurance. We both get up from the laboratory and make our way downstairs.

To be continued.

It's still not as I expected it to be...

Anyway...

Third lib

This time...

1. Noun
2. Family member
3. Noun
4. Noun (Preferably, clothing)
5. Adjective
6. Noun
7. Noun
8. Noun

Rip, word type variety.