forum

The Mafia Tree - Game Over

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Sakura
The mafia tree setup is heavily experimental setup using things i've learned from other games and drawing inspiration from FakeGod's Nightingale
Setup Mechanics:
- As everyone lives in treehouses located in a big tree, and due to the houses being made of wood, anyone taking no action will be able to know if a player above or below them was targeted or targeted someone described as "hearing sounds above/below".
- When /inning for the game please choose which of the 13 houses you'll like to live in. Pre-in'd players may change their house to an open slot when confirming if they'd like.

Mod: Sakura
Playerlist
[pieguy1372]
[Setsuen]
[- Magic Bomb -]
[Amianki] **
[Raging Bull] rEdo
[Navizel] Static Noise Bird
[Haneii] *
[Ace Timing] *
[sLaiNi] *
[notscience] * Zexion
[-[Jess]-] fartownik
[Frostings]
[Drezi]

Alive
Amianki Town 2-shot Doctor has survived and won!
Haneii Town D3 Double Voter has survived and won
Dead
Frostings Treehouse Inhabitant (Town Vanilla) was lynched Day 1
Navizel Tree house Register (Town 2-shot Cop) has been killed Night 1
pieguy1372 Treehouse Keymaster (Town N5 Compulsive Strongwilled Global Roleblocker) was killed Night 2
-[Jess]- Outsider in the Tree (Mafia Goon) was lynched Day 3
Ace Timing Outsider Middle Man (Mafia D2 Doublevoter) was lynched Day 4
Drezi Treehouse Inhabitant (Town Vanilla) has been Killed Night 4
sLaiNi Treehouse Early Bird (Town D1 Double Voter) has been Lynched Day 5
Setsuen Treehouse Outsider (Town Miller) has been killed Night 5
notscience Treehouse Inhabitant (Town Vanilla) has been Lynched Day 6
- Magic Bomb - Treehouse Landmaster (Town 1-shot Bus Driver) has been Killed Night 6
Raging Bull Outsider Keymaker (Mafia 2-Shot Roleblocker) has been Lynched Day 7
Modkilled
Hopefully No one
Topic Starter
Sakura
Rules:
General Rules:
- Do not Edit or Delete any of your posts.
- Do not quote anything from the PMs given to you by the mod.
- Do not communicate outside of this thread unless your role PM allows you to.
- Do not use any form of provable randomness, saying that you flipped a coin and acted on that is fine, proving that you flipped said coin is not.
- I am human, and I may make mistakes, if I make a mistake send me a PM or state it in bold.
- Play to win

Deadlines:
- Day times consist of 7 days, and it may be extended only on extreme circumstances. Any votes or unvotes after deadline wont count, if the day reaches deadline before a majority is reached, the day will end with a No Lynch.
- Night times consist of 24 hours. Until then you may submit or change your action as many times as necessary, you may also decide to take no action by stating it in your PM, any actions taken after deadline wont count and if you didnt send in an action it will count as No action.

Voting and Lynching:
- You may vote a player by stating in bold Vote: Player Name, an Unvote is not required to change your vote but it helps. When a player has reached 50% + 1 of the votes in play, a lynch will happen and the day will end. If I can interpret the intent to vote, it will count.
- Votes/Unvotes inside quotes, spoilers or boxes won't count.
- Acronyms and Shortened names are fine as long as I can clearly understand who is being voted.
- Alternatively you may vote to end the day without a lynch by voting for it Vote: No Lynch
- When a Lynch has ocurred before the end of the day, the game enters twilight phase, during this time all players including the lynchee may continue to post until I post the lynch scene and end the day, from then on the Lynchee is considered dead and cannot post.
- Dead players cannot post.

Activity:
- A player that hasn't posted for over 48 hours will be automatically prodded.
- If a player hasn't posted for over 24 hours players may request them to be prodded, this won't count towards their 3 prod limit but it can still get them replaced if they dont post within 24 hours of the prod.
- Prods must be responded to in the game thread.
- If a player is going to be absent for 24 hours or more they may state that they'll be on V/LA for said time, no more than 5 days V/LA will be accepted and you should consider replacing out if you're going to be gone that long.
- Failing to pick up your prod within 24 hours will end in you getting replaced, you still have time to pick up your prod until a replacement is found.
- If no replacement can be found the slot will be modkilled instead.
- If a player has been prodded 3 times, a prod will be force replacement or a modkill.

If any rule is broken you will be modkilled and become a Neutral Survivor, hence automatically lose.
Modkills may or may not end the day early.
Pretending to break a rule will count as breaking the rule.
Questions > Modkills, if you have doubts whether you're about to break the rules feel free to PM me to make sure.
If you have any questions towards me State it in bold
I'll try to have a vote count at least once every 2 pages, unless i'm sleeping or something.
I reserve the right to change these rules at any given time, any rule changes will be announced in thread.
Last but not least, have fun <3

In the case i've missed anything, refer to these lovely rules by Lybydose: p/1062608
Topic Starter
Sakura
Sample Role PM:

Hi, you are a Treehouse Inhabitant (Town Vanilla)
You've been living peacefully here but some people decide to make this tree their own place.
During the day, you may vote and talk.
During the night, you may sleep.

You win when all the invaders have been kicked out of the tree house.
Birdy
/in, you know this.
Birdy
Oh, also 6th house please.
Drezi
in, i'll take 13
Drezi
also taking bets whether this or GiF's game will start earlier : P
Birdy
This :^)
Drezi
btw Setsuen pre-in'd for next I think
Navizel
/replace
Zexion
Sakura the eternal mod.

/in

Also DAMMIT SNB, HOW DARE YOU TAKE THE NUMBER SIX FROM ME.

Taking house 10. I'm mad, my existence is a contradiction now.

(that thing about the sixth house is a joke anyways)
Topic Starter
Sakura

Zexion wrote:

Sakura the eternal mod.
I love modding games so i don't mind :P
Zexion

Sakura wrote:

Zexion wrote:

Sakura the eternal mod.
I love modding games so i don't mind :P
It wasn't a complain tho, your games are pretty fun to play/watch.
Topic Starter
Sakura

Zexion wrote:

It wasn't a complain tho, your games are pretty fun to play/watch.
Thanks! that motivates me even more :)
Ace Timing
/in, number 8 pls
Frostings
/in for 12 :oops:
sLaiNi
/in for numero 9

Sounds interesting
Amianki
/in #4
fartownik
Amianki