forum

osu! Malaysia Tournament 2015/16 Registration Thread

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
ClawViper
Welcome to the osu! Malaysia Tournament 2015/16, the second tournament hosted by me! This is a tournament mainly catered to Malaysian osu! standard players.

Information on the osu! Malaysia Tournament 2015/16 can be found here!
Information on the previous tournament last year can be found here!

This tournament will take place over 2-3 months where matches will be played on weekends, starting on the 12th of December.

Tournament Format
- 32 players will participate in the tournament.
- The tournament will begin with a group stage with 8 groups of 4 players each, where the first two players of each group will advance to the Round of 16.
- Groups will be decided in a live drawing.
- From the Round of 16 onwards, it will be a Double Elimination bracket.
- The tournament will use a ban & pick format where each participant will ban out two beatmaps before picking the first beatmap. Banned beatmaps are not allowed to be played by either player throughout the match.

Registration
- Registration is done in two parts:
Malaysian registration (Priority registration) - As long as you have a Malaysian flag and are above 2850pp, you are allowed to register for the tournament. You will obtain priority for entering the tournament as long as you are in the top 32 Malaysians who have registered.
Singaporean registration (Non-priority registration) - If you have a Singapore flag and are above 2850pp, you are allowed to register for the tournament. However, you will only be allowed to participate in the tournament if there are less than 32 priority registrations, where we will pick the highest-ranked Singaporeans who registered to fill in the missing slots.

- Registration is simple - Just reply to this thread stating your interest to join the tournament, together with a preferred time slot on a weekend!

Example:

Kepa wrote:

I would like to join the tournament! Preferred timeslot: Saturday afternoon 1pm-6pm
- Registrations closes on 29th November, 11:59pm GMT+8. Seedings are taken from that time and draws will be released within a week.

List of registrations

Prizes
1st place - 4 months supporter - sponsored by me.
2nd place - 2 months supporter - sponsored by me.
3rd place - 1 month supporter - sponsored by xsrsbsns

Questions
All questions should be made through osu! PM to me, ClawViper. Remember that osu! PM is the main source of correspondence so check your mail regularly after you have registered. I will send out PMs if you have made it into the top 32 participants.
caleb123456
I wanna join
Amane-
i wanna join
Jeffrey
Wooo much hype :D
I wanna join, available timeslots: Saturday and Sunday 1pm-6pm, 9pm-11pm
Preferred timeslots: Sunday 4pm-6pm, 9pm-11pm

btw we can request for change in timing if either one of us is unable to make it according to schedule right?
owlstalker
I would like to join the tournament!
Preferred timeslot: Saturday and Sunday afternoon 2pm-6pm
ZheBait
I want to join.
haruchi
I would like to join the tournament! Preferred timeslot: Saturday; 1pm to 6pm
Kyrzer
osu! Malaysia Tournament?

2000pp+ required?

Noooooo! :`(

EDIT: unnecessary comment, will delete it soon
Slyn
I would like to join the tournament! Preferred timeslot: Saturday & Sunday
Aleppie
2850pp? brb farming
walaowey
Yo, include me as well xD
prefer Sat or Sun of coz and time around 9pm - midnight.. lol

BiBi member all joining xd

EDIT : gg, just realise i post the wrong format :V
Anyway, here's the better version xd
I would like to join the tournament! Preferred timeslot: Saturday or Sunday night 9pm onwards
Rumia-
^^, join
Topic Starter
ClawViper

Jeffrey wrote:

Wooo much hype :D
I wanna join, available timeslots: Saturday and Sunday 1pm-6pm, 9pm-11pm
Preferred timeslots: Sunday 4pm-6pm, 9pm-11pm

btw we can request for change in timing if either one of us is unable to make it according to schedule right?

Yup, you can request for change in timing through PM to me, although I would prefer you discuss it with the other person first and both send a PM to me instead of me having to be the middleman!
Zakuan
I would like to join the tournament!
D e s
i would like to join the tournament ,, preferred timeslot weekend night time
Spritzer
I would like to join the tournament! Preferred timeslot: Anytime and available 8pm - 2am
Rawn
I would like to join the tournament! Preferred timeslot: Fri,Sat,Sun and available Morning 9am-12pm/ Night 9pm-12am
Kagari
masa untuk memperoleh 1k pp dalam masa kurang sebulan :^)
nope
Karuta-_old_1
Where is Scarlet?
Weeaboo Jones
I would like to join
show more