forum

Juanes - Me Enamora

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Krisom
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on martes, 26 de octubre de 2010 at 16:02:18

Artist: Juanes
Title: Me Enamora
Tags: spanish lepidopodus
BPM: 94
Filesize: 6067kb
Play Time: 03:01
Difficulties Available:
  1. Easy (1,56 stars, 154 notes)
  2. Insane (4,96 stars, 393 notes)
  3. lepidon! - Taiko Oni (4,81 stars, 693 notes)
  4. Normal (3,21 stars, 222 notes)
Download: Juanes - Me Enamora
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Me enamora~!
Que me hables con tu boca me enamora~!
Que me eleves hasta el cielo me enamora~!
Que de mi sea tu alma soñadora~!

Enjoy! As always, lepi did a great taiko <3

Awesome SB by Beuchi-Chan. (when I say awesome, I mean awesome... awesome~)
if you downloaded before 23 Oct, redownload, new mp3
Verdisphena
Hey Krisom ~~
Se veria genial con un sb, no cres? o-o

Whatever~
aRiskOfRain
Offset; 1651 for the sake of the main menu.
You need an approach circle for your skin.
.osb floating around, delete it, full submit.
Topic Starter
Krisom

DiamondCrash wrote:

Offset; 1651 for the sake of the main menu. Done
You need an approach circle for your skin. It's there x:
.osb floating around, delete it, full submit. Silly me :v
lepidopodus
Taiko map finished. This worth Taiko Oni lvl. 7, cause it has some difficult patterns & really slow BPM XD

Download: Juanes - Me Enamora (Krisom) [lepidon! - Taiko Oni].osu
Topic Starter
Krisom
Ok, added and moved to pending, thanks a lot lepi ^^! (will be adding the second offset you added to fix the metronome)
Luvdic
Okayyy Fail modder, here i go!

I prefer having slider tick rate at 2, rather than have the map comepletely tickless?

Insane:

I'm sure that Hard, is good enough, I mean, i practically almost fced this in first try (a combo break in a stupid slider) and you can see that im not exactly a great player of osu.

02:35:162 (2,3,4,5,6) - Don't like how it sounds, try to gradually increase the volume of those objects. Starting at 02:35:481 (3) with lowest volume, and having 02:35:800 (5) with the highest (i mean... the volume for the map) should do.

Yay, i do fail at modding.
Anyways, i want to add that you have improved a lot in your easy/normals :T
Why i say this? Because at least these normal/easy flows very well, compared to others made from you... :x
But ignore me ;D
Topic Starter
Krisom

ErufenRito wrote:

Okayyy Fail modder, here i go!

I prefer having slider tick rate at 2, rather than have the map comepletely tickless? Will think about this...]

Insane:

I'm sure that Hard, is good enough, I mean, i practically almost fced this in first try (a combo break in a stupid slider) and you can see that im not exactly a great player of osu. Beuchi said Insane, so I'll keep it as insane unless more people says it's a hard

02:35:162 (2,3,4,5,6) - Don't like how it sounds, try to gradually increase the volume of those objects. Starting at 02:35:481 (3) with lowest volume, and having 02:35:800 (5) with the highest (i mean... the volume for the map) should do. Hmmm, ok

Yay, i do fail at modding. Don't say that D:!
Anyways, i want to add that you have improved a lot in your easy/normals :T wheee /o/
Why i say this? Because at least these normal/easy flows very well, compared to others made from you... :x ... aka, you hate the one I made for your map :x
But ignore me ;D Why whould I ;D?
Thanks for the random mod :3!

Oh yeah, Beuchi may be working on a SB~
Haneii
General:
-Remove .osb file (don’t forget to full submit after)
-Make sure you remember to re-snap notes (unsnapped notes in all diff except taiko)
-I LOVE THIS SONG ♥

~Easy~
00:37:077 (4) – Maybe you can remove this note? Felt a bit hard and unnecessary for an easy. (Compared to similar parts in the song where sliders are used, this one catches you by surprise)

~Normal~

00:21:438 (4) – back 1/4
00:23:991 (4) - ^
00:26:544 (4) - ^

~Taiko~
Sorry can’t mod :(

~Insane~
02:15:692 – Kiai time needs to start here (it’s a couple of ms too late now)

~Twinkle twinkle little star ~
Kiddo-Kun
+ A Star from moi~
Topic Starter
Krisom

Haneii wrote:

General:
-Remove .osb file (don’t forget to full submit after)
-Make sure you remember to re-snap notes (unsnapped notes in all diff except taiko) Silly me
-I LOVE THIS SONG ♥ Then my work here is done~

~Easy~
00:37:077 (4) – Maybe you can remove this note? Felt a bit hard and unnecessary for an easy. (Compared to similar parts in the song where sliders are used, this one catches you by surprise) If someone else suggests it, then ok.

~Normal~
00:21:438 (4) – back 1/4
00:23:991 (4) - ^
00:26:544 (4) - ^
This is the rythm I was trying to get at this section, if someone else mentions it, I'll change it

~Insane~
02:15:692 – Kiai time needs to start here (it’s a couple of ms too late now) How did you notice that *.*? Yeah, it was 2ms off.

~Twinkle twinkle little star ~
Thanks a lot :D
And thanks DtK ^^!
Kiddo-Kun
[Insane]
02:09:948 (5) - It being under 2 is ugly and unreadable.

That's all I found~
Love Yeah <3
Garven
Challenge accepted.

[General]
Gah, the band gets so off tempo for those last three notes.

[Easy]
03:02:128 (1) - AHA really soon after a spinner. Though it's the last note of the entire song... I don't see newbies catching this in time. They're going to be furiously spinning with all their heart. They know this is the ending spinner. They're going to get as many points as possible. spinspinspinspinspinspinspinspinspinspin miss

[Normal]
HP Drain +1 or 2. It's at the same rate as Easy. -_-
The spinners feel like they start artificially early to me. Feels better starting on the red tick tbh
01:00:374 (1,3) - Sexy

[lepidon]
<3

[Insane]
Now there's a manly HP drain.
Already pointed out the two unsnapped notes to ya in IRC.
Same comments on the spinner starts here.
02:21:756 (2,3,4,5) - Kinda not digging the slight overlap here.

Whoosh :k
Topic Starter
Krisom

Garven wrote:

Challenge accepted. You fail :B

[General]
Gah, the band gets so off tempo for those last three notes. They don't D:!

[Easy]
03:02:128 (1) - AHA really soon after a spinner. Though it's the last note of the entire song... I don't see newbies catching this in time. They're going to be furiously spinning with all their heart. They know this is the ending spinner. They're going to get as many points as possible. spinspinspinspinspinspinspinspinspinspin miss
Oh c'mon, you can see the slider from 03:01:011! They do can notice D:! I'll change if someone else suggests it though

[Normal]
HP Drain +1 or 2. It's at the same rate as Easy. -_- Whoops~ +2
The spinners feel like they start artificially early to me. Feels better starting on the red tick tbh You and your artificially early spinners x:!
01:00:374 (1,3) - Sexy ~~

[lepidon]
<3 I know right?

[Insane]
Now there's a manly HP drain.
Already pointed out the two unsnapped notes to ya in IRC. Done
Same comments on the spinner starts here. No, the AR is way higher here, I don't think they are artificially early here at all :x
02:21:756 (2,3,4,5) - Kinda not digging the slight overlap here. Bleh

Whoosh :k
EDIT: Added slider tick rate 2 to Insane AND 2 circles~

EDIT 2: Just saw your suggestion DtK, fixed it, I hope you like it more now ^^/
Guzzzzm4n
Me encanta Tutor :D
Viste ya te digo tutor :)

Bueno, Star Suerte. ^^
braian5234
Star :D
LUCKY !
Lesjuh
More precise offset (:
1st: 1.658
2nd: 84.640

Taiko
02:36:118 - No extra bust here like in the other difficulties.

That's it! Contact me again and I'll bubble.
Topic Starter
Krisom
Thanks lejush, I fixed those (since the song is mono-BPM and the offsets you sugested are +8 and +21, I added a +14 to everything).
About the kiai time break, as far as I know, fountains should not be abused on Taiko maps, but I'll leave that to lepi :x

I'd like to get some other mods (and maybe a better mp3) before asking for a bubble ^^! Also, Beuchi might be working on a SB.
I'll contact you when I think it's ready, though.
Beuchi
Hello!~

Here's the storyboard, I actually thought it would be harder but it was pretty fast and fun x3 I hope there isn't anything wrong!

Let's see, seeing that a fullscreen storyboard breaks the slide thing on the top of the taiko playfield I made a special background and storyboard for the taiko diff, I'm not sure if lepidon would like it or not, I hope he? does xP If not, I can always leave the normal one or... I don't know oxo

Actually, every diff has a different storyboard because... Well, you'll see~
If the notes blend with the background tell me, I'll try to get another colours o;

Anyways, hope you like it!! x333
Download: Storyboard.rar
Gonzvlo
Hey, Me Gusta Star~ :D
El SB está genial Beuchi

Oh, estaba viendo el mapa y note esto:

General:
  1. Timing Points:
  2. 01:10:59 - +1ms
  3. 01:54:19 - Place this here: 01:54:004
show more