forum

Anenew feat. Saori Sakura - True My Heart

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
vytalibus
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Monday, June 23, 2008 at 9:56:44 PM

Artist: Anenew feat. Saori Sakura
Title: True My Heart
BPM: 135
Filesize: 20227kb
Play Time: 04:04
Difficulties Available:
  1. Normal (1.71 stars, 215 notes)
  2. Hard (3.83 stars, 336 notes)
Download: Anenew feat. Saori Sakura - True My Heart
Download: Anenew feat. Saori Sakura - True My Heart (no video)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
After the success of my first ranked beatmap, I'm trying to keep the momentum going. This time, I'm going for a slower song. There are still a lot of sliders in the two difficulties I've made, and this time I tossed in some comparatively long spinners in certain parts. Unintentionally, the notes I placed complemented the background video a bit, so I'm mixing in difficulty and fun to give you this enjoyable beatmap.
MOOMANiBE
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Saturos
Agreed with Moom. Modding your maps is so easy. <3

The only thing I can find to disagree with beyond the slider Moom mentioned is some of the beats following sliders are spaced slightly farther away than the rest of the combo's in Hard. 01:10:52 (1,1) - is an example of this. It's rather nazi of me to bring it up, but it may be worth touching up.
Saturos
Last complaint. Sorry I missed it. D:

03:49:84 (3,4,5) - Place these slightly closer together, or move the 6 slightly farther away. Preferably closer together. ;x
Topic Starter
vytalibus
Replying here to say that I configured the beatmap according to Moom's and Saturos' suggestions. :D
Saturos
Bubbled. ;x
Duoprism
Push the offset to 3210ms. Feels a tad early.
Topic Starter
vytalibus
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Duoprism
Ranked.
Topic Starter
vytalibus
Oh my God, I noticed something wrong with my beatmap. Apparently the breaks are missing. Can someone unrank it for me before I re-upload the beatmap?
Duoprism
Okay don't blame me because they were there when I modded it. :o
peppy
Unranked. Try and be a bit more careful guys - this is the 6th unrank this week >.>
Saturos

Reikin wrote:

Okay don't blame me because they were there when I modded it. :o
They were there when I modded it, as well. >>
Topic Starter
vytalibus
Duoprism
Okay breaks in place, reranked. :?