1. Normal (2.74 stars, 221 notes)
  2. Hard (3.79 stars, 258 notes)
Download: Hillsong - One Way
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Last Jamesmap. I hope no one would HATE me for making this beatmap. :P
Beatmap tribute on hard - Eiji
MaxwellDemon
Timing seems fine... I definitely don't hate you for making this map, it's a good song. XD

Normal seems fine to me... except timing is on 148.01 when hard has it on 148. *nitpicks* :P

Hard has a few minor issues though:

Kick slider at 00:44:58 (5) sounds a bit funky at the end, maybe you can end it at 00:45:39 and put an extra beat on 00:45:80 instead?

The beats on 01:16:50 and 01:17:52 sounds a little unnecessary. Try it and see what you think for this one... I personally think it sounds better with those removed.

Maybe considering putting two beats on 01:34:54 and 01:34:65, since it is a tribute to Eiji's style (I am guessing XD) and that it seems a little empty there when the vocal sped up on that part.

What is the beat on 02:23:80 following (can't hear a guitar on that beat? :o)? XD

Other than those issues, I am putting a star on this. :)
Saturos
An aethiest is bubbling this? Uh ohz!

*bubbles*
EiJi
I fail to see the resemblance.
Echo
Tanomoshii Nekojou
I think this is the 'GREATEST WAY' to spread Christian Songs...... Hehe...... :D :D :D :D :D

In contrary.... THIS IS THE ONLY SONG UPLOADED AND APPROVED by osu!..... :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Elfuun_old
I never thought I would live to see a Hillsong music on osu.
Alarido

Elfuun wrote:

I never thought I would live to see a Hillsong music on osu.
Depending on some people (like James and I), there will be at least more one or two on Hillsong/Delirious.

Good map! (I just played the Normal, and I'll try the Hard earlier)

and Good song!!! Amazing !!!

I'm mapping Sinal de Alerta songs (a Brazilian pop-rock band I like ^^). There are some what promise good Hard difficulties...

That's all James and all ^^ Go Forth Ahead!!! One Waaaay!
Sheppard
EPIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIC