- 1 Doctor
- 1 Weak Doctor
- 1 CPR Doctor
- 1 Paranoid Doctor
- 1 Quack Doctor
- 1 Naive Doctor
- 1 Nurse
- Daystart
- Every player who is a Doctor is not told which version they are, and will flip as "Doctor"
Moderator: Ace Timing
1. - Magic Bomb -
2. Zexion
3. Xiz
4. beeboy123
5. -[Jess]-
6. Navizel
7. Frostings
8. Chamelo_Th
9. Lincolm

Replacements:
1. Skullmaster4

Alive
Zexion
Xiz
beeboy123
Navizel
Frostings
Chamelo_Th
Dead
Frostings, a Nurse
Jess, a Doctor
- Magic Bomb -, a Doctor
Lincolm, a mafia goon
Modkilled
Just my hopes of getting into a relationship.
Sample PMs
Mafia Goon
- Welcome, [Player Name]. You are a Mafia Goon, along with your partner, [Player Name].
Abilities:
- Factional communication: You may talk with your partner here [QuickTopic link].
- Factional kill: Each night phase, one of you or your partner may perform the factional kill.
Win condition:
- You win when you control 50% of the town.

Doctor
- Welcome, [Player Name]. You are a Town Doctor.
Abilities:
- Each night phase, you may use a "protection" action on a player in the game. You're not exactly sure what you will do, though.
Win condition:
- You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated and there is at least one town player alive.

Nurse
- Welcome, [Player Name]. You are a Town Nurse.
Abilities:
- Upon the death of a Doctor, you will inherit a protection ability.
Win condition:
- You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated and there is at least one town player alive.
Topic Starter
Ace Timing
Rules

Game Mechanics
2.1) All votes must be bolded. Votes without this format will be ignored.
2.2) Votes within quote or spoiler tags will be ignored.
2.3) It is recommended to use a player's full name for votes, but it is acceptable to shorten it as long as it doesn't cause confusion. Any ambiguous votes will be ignored.
2.4) Unvoting is recommended for changing your vote, but not required. The exceptions are when you aren't placing another vote or if you have a multiple voting ability.
2.5) A lynch will be achieved when 50%+1 of the player list has their vote on a single person. Once that threshold is reached, the game enters twilight and no more votes will count for the day. No lynch votes require only 50% of the player list to go through.
2.6) You are allowed a single post in the thread once you are dead. This post must not contain any game-relevant information.
2.7) If deadline is reached without anyone ever hitting the lynch threshold, then a lynch will only occur if someone is at one vote below the lynch threshold. If multiple, then the first one to hit it will be lynched.

Activity and Deadlines
3.1) Do your best to stay active. This game is a commitment.
3.2) If you do not post in the thread for 36 hours, you are eligable for a prod PM. Players may request a prod if another player hasn't posted in that time.
3.3) If a player has to be prodded 3 times in a day, or 5 times total across the game, they may be force-replaced. Request Prods do not count towards this limit.
3.4) Players have 24 hours after recieving a prod to open the PM. After this threshold has passed, I will begin looking for a replacement.
3.5) If you will be gone for an extended period of time, you may post your V/LA in bold. The Prod Timer will be ignored for the duration and will be reset once it is over. V/LAs should not be longer than half of a day phase if you will have no access.
3.6) If you have to be gone for a significant amount of time, you will most likely be replaced. Finding your own replacement is appreciated, but not strictly required.
3.7) Deadlines will be days equal to the amount of players left alive, with a minimum of five days.
3.8) Nights will have a 24 hour deadline. Failure to submit an action will result in you doing nothing for the night.
3.9) Deadlines for both day and night may be extended depending on the circumstances. While night deadlines will only be extended due to replacement issues, day deadlines are more flexible. Replacements are most likely to be the cause of a day's deadline extending, but aren't necessarily the only possible cause.
3.10) Once you have submitted a replacement request, you have 12 hours to revoke this request. After this you will be replaced.

Miscellaneous
4.1) Do not post in purple. This is the moderator's color. Any other color is fair game as long as it doesn't detract from the game's readability.
4.2) I will do my best to post vote counts at least once a day. Depending on the activity level, I will post vote counts either more or less often. If you request a vote count, I will provide one at the next opportunity.
4.3) Do not post cryptography, codes, invisible text, or small text.
4.4) Editing your post is grounds for an immediate modkill. Don't do it.
4.5) All story flavor is completely game-irrelevant.
4.7) If a votecount is incorrect, let me know and I'll correct it when I have time.
4.8) Feel free to PM me if something in the game or ruleset is unclear.
4.9) Loopholes do not exist. Use common sense. If something sounds like it would be against the rules and isn't listed here, chances are you will still be punished for it. See rule 4.8 if you're unsure.
4.10) I reserve the right to modify the ruleset as needed. If this happens, you will be notified in thread.
MBomb
/in
Zexion
Merry christmas!

\in
Topic Starter
Ace Timing

Zexion wrote:

Merry christmas!

\in
mfw jewish
Zexion
*happy holidays
Xiz
A wild cubone appears

In
beeboy123
/inerino
-[Jess]-
hOI !

/in
Skullmaster4

-[Jess]- wrote:

hOI !

/in
im temmie!!!
/in
Navizel
guess I'll redeem myself

/in
Frostings
oh yeah, I'm liking this player list :oops:
/in
now it's ruined because it's got Frostings :(
Chamelo
/in

I swear I'd be better than the last game.
Lincolm
/in
Topic Starter
Ace Timing
Since we're full, I'll get to sending those role PMs
Lincolm
Last In First Confirm
MBomb
First in second confirm :^)
Topic Starter
Ace Timing
you guys already started, but confirm in thread, game will start when there are 7/9 confirmed
Skullmaster4

Skullmaster4 wrote:

-[Jess]- wrote:

hOI !

/in
im temmie!!!
/in
Please explain why this didn't get counted when I posted before some people? I don't really need to be in this game, I just want an explanation.
Zexion
Confirming.
show more