forum

#modhelp or #modreqs?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
SapphireGhost
Hello, I have a beatmap that has +0 SP :( But I would like to get it modded. You may find it in my signature. However, I am not sure whether to ask in #modhelp or #modreqs if I would like to increase its star priority and overall well-being. I want to put effort in to get things ranked but I'm having a tough time since nobody looks at my maps :P
So then, that's it. Any help would be appreciated. I'm still kind of a newbie to the mapping procedures.
James2250
If you want to get your beatmap modded/possibly star'ed you can ask in #modreqs

#modhelp is for general info on a map (if you want to know what a certain thing does, or if you just need some tips) but not for people modding directly

You can also check around on peoples signatures as they might accept modding requests and also try posting here to try and get your map some attention
(make sure you read all the mod queue rules before you post)

Good luck~
Jeffro
Try to get to know some people in #modhelp

Modreqs failed imo but if you regurarly talk in #modhelp there are enough people wanting to help you :)
lepidopodus
Uh... but some modders are actually taking requests from #modreqs... though not that much.

Try using modding queues, too?
Wikozo
Hello, I have a beatmap!I wants to mine beatmap was Ranking
Bara-
Wow that necro

Also, please read the Wiki

OT: Wow, SapphireGhost as a newbie O.o
MokouSmoke

SapphireGhost wrote:

Hello, I have a beatmap that has +0 SP :( But I would like to get it modded. You may find it in my signature. However, I am not sure whether to ask in #modhelp or #modreqs if I would like to increase its star priority and overall well-being. I want to put effort in to get things ranked but I'm having a tough time since nobody looks at my maps :P
So then, that's it. Any help would be appreciated. I'm still kind of a newbie to the mapping procedures.
Kind of interesting to see how experienced mappers got started in their mapping careers. I guess its a nice example of how someone can become a great mapper with enough time and practice.