forum

Alejandro Arnaiz - Mi Corazon Encantado

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Luvdic
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on jueves, 15 de diciembre de 2011 at 03:42:18 a.m.

Artist: Alejandro Arnais
Title: Mi Corazon Encantado
Source: Dragon Ball GT
Tags: DBGT Gonzvlo Dan Dan Kokoro Hikareteku
BPM: 133,72
Filesize: 10886kb
Play Time: 01:41
Difficulties Available:
  1. Easy (1,5 stars, 96 notes)
  2. Hard (4,75 stars, 210 notes)
  3. Normal (3,98 stars, 164 notes)
Download: Alejandro Arnais - Mi Corazon Encantado
Download: Alejandro Arnais - Mi Corazon Encantado (no video)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
For the #spanish project: forum/viewtopic.php?f=33&t=40773

mp3 change made in 03/03/11

THIS VIDEO IS NSFW
You have been warned. Also, already asked a BAT about it, and he said that he would let it pass.
Although seeing that this video were specially made for kids below 10 years old, it is most probably okay.

Gonzvlo wrote:

Oh asegurate de que el hecho de que Goku este desnudo en 00:47:790 - no sea un problema.

Special thanks for Gonzvlo for providing the easy difficulty, and hitsounds for my difficulties!
Also, apparently, ctb diff's are not rankable, so if you want one, just the post below me is posted one made by revengexsoyah
Revengexsoyah
bueno te dejo una ctb diffie , disculpa por no avisarte que la haria pero bueno , hay tu ves si la pones o la dejas D:

star para ti , mucha suerte , veo que llevas algo de avanze en el map
sige asi

Saludos.-

Download: Alejandro Arnaiz - Mi Corazon Encantado (ErufenRito) [soyah's CTB].osu
Gonzvlo
Pienso que el mapa debería terminar hasta donde termina esta dificultad, lo que sigue es el intro al segundo verso, que supongo será cortado. No olvides agregar mi nombre a los tags.

Now finish "The Middle" :3
Topic Starter
Luvdic
Added.
Gonzvlo
Hitsounds

Lazy~

Mi nombre real no debería estar en los tags >.>
vivere
solo encontre esto en Normal ._.

00:48:628 (4)- Bajalo 3 grids

Ah, tambien borra el archivo .osb que tienes en la carpeta, a no ser que le hagas un SB o.O

Star

PS: No kudosu for this XDD
Krisom
General-
· "Im not emo" yes you are :>
· Sigo pensando que el mp3 que te mande yo no tiene ese eco desagradable y suena mucho mejor, o al menos que debe existir un mejor mp3.
· Remueve a "Gonzalo" de las tags kgo >w<.
· No vas a incluir el video?

Easy-
Miren todos! Una easy de erufen que no apesta :D!
Special thanks for Gonzvlo for providing the easy difficulty, and hitsounds for my difficulties!
Ahhh, ya veo :x

Normal-
Ok

Insane-
00:37:524 (4) - 1/4 después.
01:36:856 (2) - 1/4 antes.

Insisto en que el mp3 podría ser mucho mejor :(. Y consigue más mods lazy ass <.<
winber1
Easy

--Why grid level 4?
--Some sliders start on a 1/2 beat, and it feels kind of awkward when there is a 3/2 rest before it. (maybe consider starting some of them on a 1/1 beat. it's not that big a deal though)

00:05:335(2) - The shape is nice, but slider would fit better with the music if it started at 00:05:784 (i know it screws up the slider shape, but i guess if it's really too hard to figure something else it's fine)
00:19:691(1) - possibly change to clap?
00:21:486(2) - ^
00:35:169(1,2) - it may be a little hard for easy. maybe you could rearrange the notes something like this:
01:05:676(1) - it works better if you start the slider at 1:05:900, and then move the green timing section accordingly.
01:30:575(2) - add clap
01:35:958(x) - add a note with clap here
01:36:855(5) - replace whistle with clap?
01:38:650(1) - ^
01:40:445(2) - ^

Normal

00:18:794(1) - I would consider continuing the clap pattern until 00:21:935 (because the music still has the snare drum playing)
00:24:626(6) - move 3 left 1 down, then move combo 7 two grids to the left
01:15:321(5) - replace whistle with clap
01:37:753(2) - continue 2/1 clap pattern?

Insane

00:07:130 and 00:10:719(5) - it feels weird to stop the clap pattern. Maybe you could change these whistles to claps, but it's fine.
00:18:346(1) - for some reason... these whistles sound fine. in the other difficulties, maybe it was just the pattern they were in that make them awkward. This whistle pattern seems fine to me. lol

Anyways, nicely made map. I really had nothing to say except sound issues.

Star~

Topic Starter
Luvdic

winber1 wrote:

Easy

--Why grid level 4?

winber1 wrote:

Normal[/b]

00:24:626(6) - move 3 left 1 down, then move combo 7 two grids to the left Only thing i did. The rest sinc ethy are hitsounds, and the hitsounds are courtesy of Gonzvlo, i just feel that he shold be the one to check them.
Gonzvlo

winber1 wrote:

Easy

--Why grid level 4? Pretty sliders.
--Some sliders start on a 1/2 beat, and it feels kind of awkward when there is a 3/2 rest before it. (maybe consider starting some of them on a 1/1 beat. it's not that big a deal though) Mainly because the vocals are easier to read for some parts of the song.

00:05:335(2) - The shape is nice, but slider would fit better with the music if it started at 00:05:784 (i know it screws up the slider shape, but i guess if it's really too hard to figure something else it's fine) I tried to follow the main beat.
00:19:691(1) - possibly change to clap? Whistle sounds better with the guitar sound imo.
00:21:486(2) - ^ ^
00:35:169(1,2) - it may be a little hard for easy. maybe you could rearrange the notes something like this I think it's ok because the BPM is not high and it's a repeating slider.
01:05:676(1) - it works better if you start the slider at 1:05:900, and then move the green timing section accordingly. Hmmm, Yeah I'm not too sure, I'll see if somebody else agrees with you.
01:30:575(2) - add clap Oops, fixed.
01:35:958(x) - add a note with clap here As I said b4, sometimes it's easier to follow the vocals, mainly because the song sucks :3 <3 Erufen.
01:36:855(5) - replace whistle with clap? I felt that claps didn't fit here :3
01:38:650(1) - ^ ^
01:40:445(2) - ^ ^
Erufen add that clap please :3
Mastodonio
Easy:
I think everything is ok here

Normal:
your first KIAI mod ends here in : 00:18:346. in Easy difficulty it ends in: 00:21:935. So,I think,you have to put the same time.
00:21:262 - this repeat slider doesn't look good :/ I think better to make it direct.
01:29:004 - delete this circle

Insane:
00:18:346 - the same problem with KIAI mod ^
01:40:445 - I think better to make this jumps more symmetrical,it will be much better then

That is all,what I can say :) Star!
Topic Starter
Luvdic

Giorgos wrote:

Easy:
I think everything is ok here

Normal:
your first KIAI mod ends here in : 00:18:346. in Easy difficulty it ends in: 00:21:935. So,I think,you have to put the same time. Don't think that's necessary, considering that we are different mappers and we have different styles and different ways to see things.
00:21:262 - this repeat slider doesn't look good :/ I think better to make it direct. Not really understanding what you mean.
01:29:004 - delete this circle Hmm... alright

Insane:
00:18:346 - the same problem with KIAI mod ^
01:40:445 - I think better to make this jumps more symmetrical,it will be much better then What can be more symmetrical than an equilateral triangle? So no, nothing is going to be changed.

That is all,what I can say :) Star!
ziin
Why does spanish sound so bad when sung?

[insane]
00:09:373 (4) - http://puu.sh/VNr
00:33:599 (3) - end blue tick before
00:54:236 (2) - http://puu.sh/VNy etc...
00:57:825 (1) - ^
01:03:208 (1) - repeating slider on blue tick

The rest are fine. Not exactly a fun map or a good song, but those have nothing to do with rankings apparently.
Gonzvlo

ziin wrote:

Why does spanish sound so bad when sung?
Don't blame "Spanish", This song is old so it's really hard to get a good mp3, that's all.
There are so manySpanish Songs (and Maps) which are quite nice.
Topic Starter
Luvdic

ziin wrote:

Why does spanish sound so bad when sung? Language hater >_>

[insane]
00:09:373 (4) - http://puu.sh/VNr No ty.
00:33:599 (3) - end blue tick beforeNo ty.
00:54:236 (2) - http://puu.sh/VNy etc... No ty.
00:57:825 (1) - ^ http://puu.sh/VNy No ty.
01:03:208 (1) - repeating slider on blue tick This yes.

The rest are fine. Not exactly a fun map or a good song, but those have nothing to do with rankings apparently.

EDIT:

LOL GONZVLO. Why you had to post? I accidentaly kudosed you xD
Also, particularly this song, the mp3 was pretty much gotten from a mic, recorded from a tv.
ziin
Both my brother and myself sing in english/latin/german exceptionally well, but for some reason whenever we sing in spanish it sounds terrible.

I think its the song and the lyrics itself, because I can't make "Las Mañanitas" sound good for the life of me.

There obviously are excellent spanish singers, but I think it's much harder to sing in spanish than a number of other languages. It also doesn't help that I've never personally known a mexican/cuban/puerto rican who can sing well.
lovhin456
Hey ~(>w<~)

General;
- Easy y Normal no tienen BG .w.
- Ahhhhh !! Intente todo ;w; bajar un capitulo en latino, bajar el ost latino, buscar en todas la paginas que pude pero no puedo encontrar un audio de mejor calidad asdasdassd si es que l encuentro lo pongo aqui ;w;
- Despues de 10min buscando recorde que tenia un mp3 de esta cancion por ahi tirado en mi carpeta -
No se si es mejor calidad para ti pero prueba ;w;
http://puu.sh/WpY

SB;
- En "lyrics - 20" dice ambisionan, acaso no es ambicionan ? Con "C'
- Las letras, todas ellas, tienes que ponerles outer glow negro al 100% es para que no tenga nada blanco o "noise" alrededor como aqui
O en realidad no se si tu le pusiste brillo amarillo bueno la cosa es que me fastidia, claro solo a mi porque soy muy quisquillosa con estas cosas ~ asi que si no quieres no lo hagas, o si quieres avisame y yo lo hago (:
Ademas porque cada "lyric" tiene un punto al final .w.

Easy;
- 00:02:195 >> Clap al final del slider ?

Normal;
- 00:20:364 >> Agrega una nota
- 00:22:383 >> Borra esta nota
- 00:38:534 >> Hazlo terminar en 00:38:982 y agrega una nota en 00:39:431 empieza el nuevo combo ahi tambien
- 01:22:051 >> Hazlo terminar en 01:22:499 y agrega una nota en donde terminaba con finish y nuevo combo, le da mas enfasis

Insane;
- 01:36:743 >> Muevelo al tick blanco que sigue, suena mejor

* Star ~
Topic Starter
Luvdic

lovhin456 wrote:

Hey ~(>w<~)

General;
- Easy y Normal no tienen BG .w. Ayudame a buscar un nuevo bg que no se vea tan feo con los lyrics :T
- Ahhhhh !! Intente todo ;w; bajar un capitulo en latino, bajar el ost latino, buscar en todas la paginas que pude pero no puedo encontrar un audio de mejor calidad asdasdassd si es que l encuentro lo pongo aqui ;w;
- Despues de 10min buscando recorde que tenia un mp3 de esta cancion por ahi tirado en mi carpeta -
No se si es mejor calidad para ti pero prueba ;w;
http://puu.sh/WpY

Lol, lo probare orita.

SB;
- En "lyrics - 20" dice ambisionan, acaso no es ambicionan ? Con "C' Ya lo sabia, pero como que gonzvlo no dijo nada... D:!!
- Las letras, todas ellas, tienes que ponerles outer glow negro al 100% es para que no tenga nada blanco o "noise" alrededor como aqui
SPOILER
[attachment=0:f9184]oiiiiiiiiiessssseee.png[/attachment:f9184]
Hmm okay, los agregare luego
O en realidad no se si tu le pusiste brillo amarillo bueno la cosa es que me fastidia, claro solo a mi porque soy muy quisquillosa con estas cosas ~ asi que si no quieres no lo hagas, o si quieres avisame y yo lo hago (: Nah, lo hare yo, quiero aprender
Ademas porque cada "lyric" tiene un punto al final .w. Porque no? xD

Normal;
- 00:20:364 >> Agrega una nota
- 00:22:383 >> Borra esta nota
- 00:38:534 >> Hazlo terminar en 00:38:982 y agrega una nota en 00:39:431 empieza el nuevo combo ahi tambien
- 01:22:051 >> Hazlo terminar en 01:22:499 y agrega una nota en donde terminaba con finish y nuevo combo, le da mas enfasis
Preferiria no hacer eso, pero esperare por mas opiniones.

Insane;
- 01:36:743 >> Muevelo al tick blanco que sigue, suena mejor Lol, check krisom's mod post

* Star ~
James2250
Your timing seems to be off at the moment try this~
BPM: 133.700
Offset: 398
Don't forget to resnap all your notes/timing sections (thanks ploy for double checking)

Easy:
-Was about to say keep kiai consistent on this difficulty but its a guest one so ok~
-Gotta love symmetrical mapping
01:14:873 (4,2) - arrange this pattern so these don't overlap so much?

Normal:
-Ultra nazi: delete extra space in tags 'Gonzvlo Dan Dan'
Looks good

Insane:
Looks good

Some really nice maps you have here, just need to fix the timing and it should all be good
Deserves a star~
Topic Starter
Luvdic
Timing changed.

And lol at the tags xD
show more