forum

Kagamine Rin & Len - Tsumugi-uta

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Lanttu
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on 16. tammikuuta 2011 at 0:33:50

Artist: Kagamine Rin & Len
Title: Tsumugi-uta
Tags: DATEKEN vocaloid
BPM: 84
Filesize: 6685kb
Play Time: 02:31
Difficulties Available:
  1. Hard (4,3 stars, 200 notes)
  2. Normal (1,61 stars, 116 notes)
Download: Kagamine Rin & Len - Tsumugi-uta
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Al a re la ye
Al a re la yo
Al a re la ya
Al a re ya~
kuyukiP
This is gorgeous <3 Beautifully done.
(I don't mean to be a creeper since I'm always like the first one to star your beatmaps xD)
Topic Starter
Lanttu

kuyukiP wrote:

(I don't mean to be a creeper since I'm always like the first one to star your beatmaps xD)
Awww, thanks<3 ;u;
Lol don't worry about that, I really appreciate all your comments and stars~ XD
Sutsuka
General:
Add vocaloid to tags.
.... That water thing in the sb... I can't see it at all. D: (or it's just my screen.) I see you don't want it to stand out too much but.... If it's possible make it more visible? ;______________;

[Normal]
<3

[Hard]
00:46:113 (1) - clap
00:48:256 (2) - ^ (?)
00:57:542 (1) - ^
00:57:899 (2) - remove clap
01:42:542 (6) - clap

Just a few hit sound suggestions. =w=
Star~ /o/
Topic Starter
Lanttu

Sutsuka wrote:

General:
Add vocaloid to tags. OK~
.... That water thing in the sb... I can't see it at all. D: (or it's just my screen.) I see you don't want it to stand out too much but.... If it's possible make it more visible? ;______________; I-I'll change it tomorrow. ;__;

[Normal]
<3

[Hard]
00:46:113 (1) - clap OK~
00:48:256 (2) - ^ (?) OK~
00:57:542 (1) - ^ OK~
00:57:899 (2) - remove clap OK~
01:42:542 (6) - clap OK~

Just a few hit sound suggestions. =w=
Star~ /o/
Thanks~<3 o
Astom
Hi~

Delete this in osb.?
Sprite,Foreground,Centre,"SBleaf1.png",320,240
M,0,43613,,295,-16
S,0,43613,,0.5904001
P,0,43613,,H
M,0,47542,,316,493

Good SB and Skin ^^ I like the song too :>
Star~

-------

EDIT
Sry I make a mistake, you only need delete the code than I left above, still is not much diference from the original suggestion.
Sry again <.<
Topic Starter
Lanttu

Astom wrote:

Hi~

Delete this in osb.?
[code]

Good SB and Skin ^^ I like the song too :>
Star~
I hope I did everything right. =u=;; Thank you very much~ :3
Garven

kuyukiP wrote:

That used to be me. ;_; Er...

Yay, Lanttu map~

[General]
If you're going to do an SB intro like that, I'd want to watch what kind of neat things you'd do~ I was kind of disappointed when it was just a slow fade in after 20 seconds of music. Maybe add little ripples for the high-pitched percussion instruments?

[Normal]
00:58:613 (3) - Don't like the whistle on the sliderbody that much. :<
00:58:613 (3) - Also: drag up the center point about two pixels (yeah yeah) and that will get the slider points more symmetrical.
02:18:613 (2) - Not-quite symmetrical
02:22:899 (1) - During this section it felt like you overused the custom finish a little much. Maybe use the same spots as hard?

[Hard]
Strange having OD hither than AR.
00:41:470 (3,1) - These aligned the way you want them?
00:58:613 (3) - Same comment on the whistle.
01:06:470 (1,2) - If you could arrange these so there isn't that slight overlap from the 3 slider, it'd be awesome~

Yummy.
Topic Starter
Lanttu

Garven wrote:

That used to be me. ;_; Er... Naaaawww I love you both~<3

Yay, Lanttu map~

[General]
If you're going to do an SB intro like that, I'd want to watch what kind of neat things you'd do~ I was kind of disappointed when it was just a slow fade in after 20 seconds of music. Maybe add little ripples for the high-pitched percussion instruments? Hmm oki, I'll start working on it~ ;u;

[Normal]
00:58:613 (3) - Don't like the whistle on the sliderbody that much. :< Removed~
00:58:613 (3) - Also: drag up the center point about two pixels (yeah yeah) and that will get the slider points more symmetrical. lol OK~
02:18:613 (2) - Not-quite symmetrical Fixed~
02:22:899 (1) - During this section it felt like you overused the custom finish a little much. Maybe use the same spots as hard? OK~

[Hard]
Strange having OD hither than AR. Lowered~
00:41:470 (3,1) - These aligned the way you want them? Fixed ;u;
00:58:613 (3) - Same comment on the whistle. Removed~
01:06:470 (1,2) - If you could arrange these so there isn't that slight overlap from the 3 slider, it'd be awesome~ OK~

Yummy.
NatsumeRin
[General]
._. i don't know if you just pick current S1 clap out on purpose... why not just use this hitsounds set? it fits great. (in other words i don't think default soft-hitnormal is that great)
(the hitnormal is current hitclap)

[Normal]
01:47:542 (6) - move 1/2 later?
02:21:471 (5) - remove clap?
02:22:542 - add a note?

[Hard]
00:47:720 - add a note?
01:01:113 - add a 1/2 slider? (could use a lower volume or use other hitsounds)

...do i really need a long mod post...
Download: stress.rar
Topic Starter
Lanttu

NatsumeRin wrote:

[General]
._. i don't know if you just pick current S1 clap out on purpose... why not just use this hitsounds set? it fits great. (in other words i don't think default soft-hitnormal is that great)
(the hitnormal is current hitclap) I thought that the clap fit fine when alone. ;u; But this sounds also good, so I'll use it, thanks~<3

[Normal]
01:47:542 (6) - move 1/2 later? I-I don't think it fits there. ;~;'
02:21:471 (5) - remove clap? Oki~
02:22:542 - add a note? Sounds good without one to me :3

[Hard]
00:47:720 - add a note? Oh, I like this~
01:01:113 - add a 1/2 slider? (could use a lower volume or use other hitsounds) And I like this even more! <3
T-thank you very much<3 ;u;/
lovhin456
Hi! Here's my mod >w<

General;
- Source >> VOCALOID ??
- Tags >> Remove vocaloid, maybe add vocaloid2 ??

Skin;
- That score-x looks weird ... I mean, is too big in comparison with the numbers
- Could you make play-skip a bit bigger ??

SB;
- L O V E L Y !! >w<

Normal;
- Your hitsounds are awesome ~~~ >w<
- Good !!

Hard;
- Great !! Hitsounds too ~~~ >w<

* Go get a MAT or BAT right now >w<
* Star ~
Topic Starter
Lanttu

lovhin456 wrote:

General;
- Source >> VOCALOID ?? I don't think that vocaloid should be in the source.. ;u;'
- Tags >> Remove vocaloid, maybe add vocaloid2 ?? Not removing anything since the upper one, but maybe I'll add the 2~

Skin;
- That score-x looks weird ... I mean, is too big in comparison with the numbers Hmm yeah, now that you mention it it looks too big for me too. >: I'll change it tomorrow~
- Could you make play-skip a bit bigger ?? Oki, I'll do this tomorrow too~

SB;
- L O V E L Y !! >w< Awww, thanks~ ;u; Still need to edit the beginning, though~

Normal;
- Your hitsounds are awesome ~~~ >w<
- Good !!

Hard;
- Great !! Hitsounds too ~~~ >w<

* Go get a MAT or BAT right now >w<
* Star ~
Thank you very much~ ;u; And all thanks to NatsumeRin for the hitsounds<3
Leorda
Hi Tsundere

General
1) Please crop the unnesescary transparent space in your baka SB (except for the lyric)
2) Offset : 37.200? Maybe you should ask some pro timing

Normal
01:36:470 (1) - Try like this to make a blanket combo? Tsundere? http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/44225
02:18:613 (2) - Make a slider like this to make a blanket combo? Tsundere? http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/44229

Hard
Fine, you tsundere!

Great job tsundere!
Topic Starter
Lanttu

Leorda wrote:

Hi Tsundere

General
1) Please crop the unnesescary transparent space in your baka SB (except for the lyric) Most of the SB-images have some blurred stuff around them so if I cut them any more there would be ugly lines~ ;u;''
2) Offset : 37.200? Maybe you should ask some pro timing Hmm, yeah this feels better, changed~

Normal
01:36:470 (1) - Try like this to make a blanket combo? Tsundere? http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/44225 Oki~
02:18:613 (2) - Make a slider like this to make a blanket combo? Tsundere? http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/44229 I couldn't make it look pretty so I didn't change it.. ;n;

Hard
Fine, you tsundere!

Great job tsundere!
B-baka Leorda, I told you I am not tsundere~! >///< B-but thanks~
Ibuki Suika
Forget Star,
Lovely Song❤~
:D
Beuchi
Storyboard Mod!! :)

01:36:485 - lyric2 G fades much slower than the other lines.

That's all. So so beautiful and simple, I love it. And it's awesome how you used approachcircles to make the water waves at the beginning, very original!! By the way, silly question, what is the difference between the lyrics at the bottom and the lyrics at the right? Is it hiragana/katakana or...? *noob*

Good luck Lanttu~ :3

*star* + *star* +
Topic Starter
Lanttu

Beuchi-chan wrote:

Storyboard Mod!! :)

01:36:485 - lyric2 G fades much slower than the other lines. Oooops, fixing~

That's all. So so beautiful and simple, I love it. And it's awesome how you used approachcircles to make the water waves at the beginning, very original!! By the way, silly question, what is the difference between the lyrics at the bottom and the lyrics at the right? Is it hiragana/katakana or...? *noob* Bottom lyrics are all hiragana and on the right there's also kanjis mixed in, but it's the same text in both of them. :3

Good luck Lanttu~ :3

*star* + *star* +
alskfhsfhjhdjddddd t-thank you so much<3 ;u;
Mok
This song is just cute.
I've noticed there's no kiai time :<

Nothing more, star <3
ziin
I only wish this song were properly overmapped with 24ths, which I know will never happen because everyone on osu hates rhythm. :(

near perfect, so star~
show more