forum

goreshit - satori de pon! [OsuMania]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Loebad434
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on 11 October 2021 at 09:20:10

Artist: goreshit
Title: satori de pon!
Tags: FA Electronic Japanese meggumi Lolicore Speedcore a decade of shit - the very most bearable of goreshit splitshit Toromi とろ美 - 弐.さとりDeポン! RHR-0001 寺ズッキュン!愛の了法寺! 了法寺レコード Ryohoji Records Comic Market 78 C78 Comiket78 コミケ78 コミックマーケット78
BPM: 90
Filesize: 4992kb
Play Time: 02:21
Difficulties Available:
  1. 4K EZ - 4Key (1,49 stars, 476 notes)
  2. 4K HD - 4Key (3,17 stars, 1511 notes)
  3. 4K Meggumi's Lunatic - 4Key (5,94 stars, 2813 notes)
  4. 4K MX - 4Key (4,24 stars, 1984 notes)
  5. 4K NM - 4Key (2,22 stars, 824 notes)
  6. 4K SC - 4Key (5,43 stars, 2577 notes)
  7. 4K SHD - 4Key (5,88 stars, 2797 notes)
  8. 7K HD - 7Key (3,52 stars, 1518 notes)
Download: goreshit - satori de pon!
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
RE-DOWNLOAD IF YOU DOWNLOADED BEFORE JULY 13th 2016

~---------------~

GORESHIT

~---------------~

SATORI DE PON

Yuki's GD

Artwork : https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/13238439
Izzz
If you want to get this ranked you'll need a difficulty under 2 stars. Either nerf the NM or make an EZ. Also, add Gemboyong in the tags. Other than that I can't really help you that much since I'm bad at mania.
Kizuna
Why are you removed INB4 ? She is so funny ;( And, if you do not count re-uploads this diff, can i upload it on my account ?
Topic Starter
Loebad434

KizunaBeniko wrote:

Why are you removed INB4 ? She is so funny ;( And, if you do not count re-uploads this diff, can i upload it on my account ?
nah... tbh its not rly well mapped... thats why i remove it(yet)
KcHecKa
i dont see why conservation wants this ranked so badly.... like no mods. and it just seems like a high bpm stream fest.. ill give a mod later on if im able to, but so far looks generic (ive only seen few part of the map, and didnt hear the song yet ever)
Topic Starter
Loebad434

KcHecKa wrote:

i dont see why conservation wants this ranked so badly.... like no mods. and it just seems like a high bpm stream fest.. ill give a mod later on if im able to, but so far looks generic (ive only seen few part of the map, and didnt hear the song yet ever)
Still W.I.P on some Diffs... thats why
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.