forum

Hardcore Mafia - Day 5

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Navizel
(copied from GIF)
Setup specifics:
-This game has an open setup. This game contains 7 Towns (Vanilla) and 2 Mafias (Goons).
-This game is NIGHTLESS. The game will advance to next day when a player is lynched.
-This game uses PLURALITY LYNCH. The lynch will resolve upon a simple majority votes on a player or at the end of day with whoever has gathered the most votes.
-In the case of tie, whoever reached the wagon first will be lynched. In the case of no-votes, the day deadline will be extended by 4 days. If the extended day will end with no votes, rock will fall and everyone will die. The deadline extension is granted only once.
-This game is FLIPLESS. Lynched player will not flip their respective alignment upon death.

Mod: Navizel

Players:
1. Zexion
2. -[Jess]-
3. Birdy *
4. Quotes beeboy123
5. DakeDekaane *
6. QuillGill **
7. Frostings
8. - Magic Bomb - *
9. Hika

Replacements:
1. Sakura

Alive
QuillGill
Birdy
Frostings
beeboy123

Dead
-[Jess]-
DakeDekaane
Zexion
Hika
- Magic Bomb -

Sample PMs

Town wrote:

You are Town.

You win when all Mafia are eliminated.

Mafia wrote:

You are Mafia.

You win when you control half of the town.
Topic Starter
Navizel
Rules

General
1. Do not delete or edit any of your posts.
2. Do not quote any PM from the moderator. Paraphrasing is fine but take caution when using it as well.
3. Do not discuss ongoing games.
4. Do not communicate outside of the thread unless your role allows you to do so.
5. Trashtalking are acceptable at a certain level. Homophobic slurs, racism, personal attacks and grudges, and the likes are not acceptable. Attack their playstyle, not their identity.
6. Moderator's color is blue. Do not use it. Any other color is fine.
7. Violating the rules above may either result to a force replace or a modkill though a warning might come first. It is best for you to not do them.
8. If you are unsure about something or if I made any mistakes, feel free to PM the moderator or state your case in the thread using the @mod with the bold tag.
9. Changes in the rules may happen. It will be announced in the thread if it did.
10. Lastly, have fun. Make mafia a beautiful place for everyone. You should play to win too.

Voting and Lynching
1. Votes should be stated in bold such as Vote: Navizel. The mod is deathproof though!
2. Unvote is not necessary to change your vote. That being said, it would help the moderator.
3. Votes not following the required format are not counted. Same goes with votes within quotes.
4. Acronyms and shortened names, e.g. Nav, are fine as long as they do not cause any confusion and are comprehensible. Otherwise, they will be ignored.
5. Alternatively, players can vote for a no lynch. Vote: No Lynch is how one should do it.
6. A lynch will happen if a player reached 50% + 1 votes. Only 50% of votes is needed for a no lynch to happen.
7. When a lynch has occured, the game enters twilight phase. During this time, players and the lynchee may continue posting until the moderator posts the lynch scene. No one may post after this.
8. Dead players may post a single post after their death. The post should not contain any game-related information.

Activity and Deadlines
1. Day time consists of 5 days.
2. During the day, a player will get a prod if the player has not posted for 24 hours. Players may request a prod if another player has not posted for 24 hours.
3. If a player has been prodded 3 times, they will be force replaced or will be modkilled.
4. Players may request V/LA if they are going to be gone for 24 hours or more. V/LA should not be longer than 5 days. Consider finding for a replacement if that is the case.
5. During the night, any player with night actions may submit and change their night actions as many times as necessary. The latest action will be accepted. Not submitting any night action will result in a No Action.
6. Deadlines may be extended depending on the circumstances. Deadline may be given upon request.
Zexion
/in
Sakura
/replace

Too busy playing Tree of Savior to have any additional mafia games right now.
-[Jess]-
/in
beeboy123
/replace not a fan of this setup but I'd rather not see a game go down the gutter due to people having busy lives
Birdy
Hey, been indeed busy but I'll be here in a couple of / few days.

/in
GuyInFreezer

beeboy123 wrote:

/replace not a fan of this setup but I'd rather not see a game go down the gutter due to people having busy lives
I will /in if beeboy /ins officially.

/peer-pressure

/too many slashes
Quotes_old
I'll play
MBomb
computer's broken so replace I guess and hope my computer works if I'm needed

shame because this setup sounds fun
Zexion

- Magic Bomb - wrote:

computer's broken so replace I guess and hope my computer works if I'm needed

shame because this setup sounds fun
I've played mafia with only my phone before lol

also alll these replacements
DakeDekaane
Hi.

This looks fun.

/in
Epipheralis
idk how to play this but I guess I'll just make up what to do as it goes on...?
/in
Birdy
Enthusiasm over experience anytime.
beeboy123

GuyInFreezer wrote:

beeboy123 wrote:

I will /in if beeboy /ins officially.

/peer-pressure

/too many slashes
/sorry I am sick irl and can't even keep up with the games I am in
Frostings
in
Topic Starter
Navizel
two more guys
MBomb
/in

computer still isn't working so probably won't be able to be as active but I'll be able to play mostly anyway so
Birdy
I'm also busy IRL and on Mafiascum so idk if I'll really be active. Luckily we have at least 2 people in the replacement list :roll:
Topic Starter
Navizel
1 moreeee pleaseee
show more