Topic Starter
TheLeviathan
Hi everyone!

Looking for GD creators for the following maps

Artist: League Of Legends
Title: Draven Draven
Length: 2:16 (approx. 1:58 drain time)
BPM: 112

Difficulties done/working ATM - Insane (finished) , Extra (in progress), Hard (Found GD)

Map: https://osu.ppy.sh/b/941220&m=0

Artist: Waterflame
Title: King Poseidon
Length: 4:27 (approx. 3:57 drain time)
BPM: 140

Difficulties done/working ATM - Normal (finished), Hard (finished), Insane (finished) - looking for collab extra , Extra (Found GD to Collab with)
Map: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/432180

Artist: Waterflame
Title: Glorious Morning 2
Length: 4:58 (approx. 4:15 drain time)
BPM: 149

Difficulties done/working ATM - Normal (finished), Extra (finished), Easy (Found GD), Insane (Found GD)

Map: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/427437

So if there is anyone who would like to make a diff (even collab) for any of those songs, then post here that you going to, or PM me.

Thanks
MBmasher
Hey.
I want to collab King Poseidon.

Thanks!! :)
sahuang
Do you need an Easy diff for Glorious Morning 2?

If so just pm me and I can work on it :)
Topic Starter
TheLeviathan

jamimc2 wrote:

Hey.

ok nice, I'll PM you today later
MBmasher

TheLeviathan wrote:

jamimc2 wrote:

Hey.

ok nice, I'll PM you today later
Great. Although if you PM me in 2 hours I wont be on because I have to go to sleep.
Topic Starter
TheLeviathan

jamimc2 wrote:

Great. Although if you PM me in 2 hours I wont be on because I have to go to sleep.

That's fine don't worry, i'm at work now and still have half of a day to stay here so i'll be at home late
Doormat
I hate to be that guy, but don't create a new thread if you're looking for GDs. This is for modding queues, not GD requests.
Topic Starter
TheLeviathan

Doormat wrote:

I hate to be that guy, but don't create a new thread if you're looking for GDs. This is for modding queues, not GD requests.
Ok then tell me where is on forum the place to ask for GD requests?

This is in Work In Progress / HELP -> and then it have only General Questions, Storyboarding, and Modding Queues subforums, obviously this is not going to be posted in first two, then it's obvious this have to be in modding queues

Also this is kinda modding Q, it's just reversed
Battle
You ask for a GD request in one of the queues here.

There's quite a few queues that offer GD requests, you just gotta look at their rules n stuff.

A reversed modding queue isn't really a thing lol, this is basically just a request that actually had positive responses from people for once.
Topic Starter
TheLeviathan

Battle wrote:

You ask for a GD request in one of the queues here.

There's quite a few queues that offer GD requests, you just gotta look at their rules n stuff.

A reversed modding queue isn't really a thing lol, this is basically just a request that actually had positive responses from people for once.

That's not working out as it looks from aside. Lot of people just don't post in their Q that they do GD-s, so you don't even ask them in their queue, but they might check out your songs, like them, and actually decide to make a GD for it. Also, people open one or what, maximum two slots for GD in their Q? And that slots can be already taken by other people so you have no place to ask for GD. Asking in game #modreqs is worthless, i don't even think anyone ever check out that chat, cos only thing you see there is NM req. spam. That's first. And second. As i mentioned, in this forum people must be able to create topics not only to offer their mods, but also to get help, as their maps are in progress state and they might have questions. Someone like me, i might have no time to make full mod of map, but if i see someone asks "Can someone check if my slider in the end is ok" - that's a few second thing and i can do that. So in two words, it must be possible to #modhelp on forum.
So this is a similar thing, All my maps are in progress, and i am asking for help in appropriate forum section.
Nelka714

TheLeviathan wrote:

Asking in game #modreqs is worthless, i don't even think anyone ever check out that chat, cos only thing you see there is NM req. spam. That's first.
no kidding
but there's a day when i asked for normal mod request in #modreqs 3 times in a row (in different times)
then i got 3 mods in a row
Electoz
No offense, but if you create a thread asking for a gd, then other threads will be sunk down.
Imagine if there are 10 people creating a thread for something like this, then 10 modding queues will fall into the second page.
If you can't find a place to ask for guest difficulties, then it's your problem. You have to come up with something else, almost everyone even new mappers can find their way to ask for guest difficultes without creating a thread in modding queue.
Topic Starter
TheLeviathan

Electoz wrote:

No offense, but if you create a thread asking for a gd, then other threads will be sunk down.
Imagine if there are 10 people creating a thread for something like this, then 10 modding queues will fall into the second page.
If you can't find a place to ask for guest difficulties, then it's your problem. You have to come up with something else, almost everyone even new mappers can find their way to ask for guest difficultes without creating a thread in modding queue.

If I can't find an appropriate place where i can create specific thread, that's definitely not my problem. It's more of a problem of administration, to make forum maximum comfortable for community, so users will know for sure where to post their threads in different cases. If there was subforum - something like "Mod Requests", then i would post it there.

And i don't think General Questions is more suitable place to make a thread asking GDs then modding queues.
Topic Starter
TheLeviathan

Nelka714 wrote:

TheLeviathan wrote:

Asking in game #modreqs is worthless, i don't even think anyone ever check out that chat, cos only thing you see there is NM req. spam. That's first.
no kidding
but there's a day when i asked for normal mod request in #modreqs 3 times in a row (in different times)
then i got 3 mods in a row

lucky you then, never happened to me, for once, even if i asked for m4m not just NM
Battle
This is different from other threads made to post for a GD because...?
Topic Starter
TheLeviathan

Battle wrote:

This is different from other threads made to post for a GD because...?
I don't know, it have different colours in text maybe? And who's talking about being different or something like that, i didn't say my thread is different or better, i just say - there is no better place on forum to make this thread there.
TBH haven't seen many of those threads tho.
IamKwaN
Moved to Beatmap Project.