posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
devkit4384
myn: devkit4384
Loginer
My ID is lolginer. Loginer was taken.
Saturos
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
awp
Garvar

I'm pretty sure that's it.
Kai
chieftain674

im like saturos i just play TF2
niedz
niedzwiedz1124

but i just play Lost Planet Extreme Condition and CSS
Pokebis
Pokebis
I get on sometimes when I play TF2 and/or Gmod.
Jeshi_old
Jeshi_kun (I think)

I only play GMod and Audiosurf usually, My computer isn't that good, if it was better I'd play more stuff :P
Also if I could find a job then I'd be able to get more games.

Topic Starter
devkit4384
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
lukewarmholiday
boop
Neo@lex
NeoNyan
I don't have any legit steam games installed, it's only there because I needed steam to *attempt* to install HL2 Christmas Pack, which I got off ebay.
I'll probably buy tf2 eventually, the pirate sux.
Also:

Edit: Well, I got HL1 now.
Edit: OH MY GOD, ALL THOSE WASTED YEARS!!!!!
/me is now on fairly regularly, also, SCO ftw.
Jeffro
My steamid is jeffroisme jeffro was in use -,-
lukewarmholiday
Yesterday 3 separate people on 2 different servers I had people mic spam the god hand theme song on TF2.

What is up with peole mic spamming god hand!~
Pokebis

lukewarmholiday wrote:

Yesterday 3 separate people on 2 different servers I had people mic spam the god hand theme song on TF2.

What is up with peole mic spamming god hand!~
They'll micspam anything.
Also, God or demon? What am I? It's time for me to choose my path The power of my god hand No evil doer will get past Hand or hand or fist to fist Kick your nuts off twist your wrist The god power keeps my pimp hand strong So trust me all you won't last very long Dragon kick your ass into the milky way (milky way!) Don't act like you don't like the ball buster (ball buster!) My Arm, my arm, my arm, my arm, my arm, my arm I'll summon up the power of the God Hand! Lost a limb in a fight But don't worry babe I'll be cool The ultimate power of a god Is now my secret tool My defenses are impregnable My style is impetuous If it's too much I'll grovel at your feet I beg for mercy when I feel the heat Jaw dropping attacks from my roulette wheel (roulette wheel!) Apocalyptic beat downs from the god hand (god hand!) My Arm, my arm, my arm, my arm, my arm, my arm I'll summon up the power of the God Hand! Everybody wants a piece Who's next? Don't be a fool Hyperactive fighting styles So slick they will make you drool The God Hand helps me work out my stress It's overpowering I must confess The only person who it doesn't work on Is the girl who got me into this Olivia Slicing through thugs with my shockwave (shockwave!) More beheading than a guillotine, head slicer (head slicer!) My Arm, my arm, my arm, my arm, my arm, my arm I'll summon up the power of the God Hand!
Level-Up!
I'm totally game for some TF2.

My Steam ID is HidaOwin as it was originally my brother's, but in game I'm Seshoho Cian.
Cheesy500
Cheesy500. Yea its my osu! username to :3
Neo@lex
I'm gonna go ahead and link the osu! steam group.
Maybe if more people actually knew it existed it'd get more activity.
Pokebis
Neo@lex
Any gaijin who joins that group is retarded.

Edit:
peppy
lukewarmholiday
show more