forum

[Discography] Reol

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Seolv

Introduction

Hey guys!This is my Beatmap project about Reol and her discography
You don't know who Reol is? Well she is a female vocalist with strong yet cute voice. You can read more about her
Here: http://utaite.wikia.com/wiki/Reol
Back onto the project,here is the discography and I have done deep research to find ranked and unranked maps of osu!:

Discography

No Title (2014)
1. Opening-Not Mapped
2. Hibikase (ヒビカセ)-Ranked by tutuhaha
3. Ooedo Ranvu-Pending by Pho
4. drop pop candy-Pending by -M a o n
5. Interlude (This song doesn't count because it's short and I couldn't find the version without "No Title")
6. No Title-Ranked by VINXIS
7. Echo-Ranked by Crystal
8. -BWW SCREAM-Ranked by Lavender
9. Asymmetry-Ranked by Skystar
10. Gigantic O.T.N.-Not Mapped

Gokusaishiki (2015)
1. Richly Colored (極彩色)Ranked by Chaoslitz
2. Seimei-Sen-Not Mapped
3. Minzuko Yuuhodou-Ranked by Nerova Riuz GX
4. Halcyon
5. Logic Agent-Pending by Lune Arisa
6. Mede-Mede
7. Syrup-Not Mapped
8. La Tatin
9. Midnight Stroller-Ranked by Chaoslitz
10. Behind The Night-Not Mapped
11. Roxy-Not Mapped
12. Yakusoku no Ao-Not Mapped
13. MONSTER-Ranked by handsome
14. Some

Guys,don't forget to map all these songs that already aren't or they are pending (Opening,Ooedo Ranvu,drop pop candy,Gigantic O.T.N,Richly Colored,Logic Angel,Seimei Sen,Halcyon,La Tatin,Mede-Mede,Behind The Night,Roxy,Yakusoku no Ao,Some)
Special thanks to: Tedda Nerova Riuz GX Chaoslitz handsome VINXIS Lavender Crystal tutuhaha Pho -M a o n and Skystar for making these amazing betmaps! Be sure to check out their beatmaps by clicking on their names in the Discography.

~Remember, Osu Needs More Reol!
~Until next time ;)
Chaoslitz
Topic Starter
Seolv
Thx Chaoslitz I will add it onto the list :D
Bara-
I'm actually considering on mapping Roxy and Gigantic OTN (but... Reol is a girl... That sounds reallyyyyyy weird)
OTKYukio
I could probably map Gigantic O.T.N. but beware I have not made many maps and actually submitted them, but I do know my way around the editor and how to map songs. If you could use me give me a message :D
Have a good day/night :)