forum

[Collab] toby fox - Undertale

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Kaitjuh
I wanted to wait until I opened up my 4 Pending slots before posting this, but I wanna know if anyone would be up for this in the first place :^)

So yeah, I'm planning on making a collab Undertale beatmap.

Expectations/Rules:
  1. SV can change depending on what part of the map you're mapping, I'll list the respective (not final) SV's in the collab parts.
  2. Combo Colors are included in the map, but the colors are kinda moment-specific. My recommendations are in the collab parts as well.
  3. My final difficulty for this map will be expected around 3.5* to maybe 4~*.
  4. If desired I can do the hitsounding, but feel free to do your own hitsounding.
  5. Make sure you have ranked beatmaps/GD's or maps made in the past that show off your mapping style so I can take a look at them. This helps me scout for mapping quality/ potential (or something lol)
  6. I want to make a serious effort in making this map work. As such, I remain the right to reject the parts you send me if I deem it not good enough.
  7. People can map more than 1 part of the song up to a maximum of 2 parts per mapper.
  8. Reserved slots can be reverted to open slots if I rejected the parts
  9. (new temporary rule while map is wip) If you're gonna be a part of this collab, I expect you to be fairly active and available since I need to be able to communicate with you. If I send you a PM or try and catch you In-Game, and I'm being answered with nothing but inactivity, I may consider removing you from the collab as well. So I'm implementing a "mark for inactivity" system. If I send you a PM you have about 2 days to answer it. You'll be marked for inactivity after 24hrs and removed from the collab after 24 more hours.
  10. (rule for pending) When the time comes when the map is in Pending, I expect the people responsible for their parts to keep up with the mods that get posted to the map's forums. Because the map is still in wip and I still have 4 Pending slots, this rule is not active yet, but will in time.
  11. I will be gone from 7-22 until 8-16 because I'm going on vacation to Japan. This was kinda last-minute for me, but because of this, there's no real need to rush your collab part as I won't be able to use osu! while I'm there. I will still be checking PM's, but that's about the only thing I'll be able to do. Sorry for the inconvenience ;w;
Collab Parts:
Frisk's Part
Combo Colors: White, Blue, Purple
00:00:250 - 01:34:165 Mapped by me

Asgore and Toriel's Part
(SV: ~1,1)
Recommended Combo Colors: Blue, Purple, Orange, Yellow
01:34:165 - 02:11:849 Mapped by HappyRocket88
02:11:849 - 02:49:533 Mapped by HappyRocket88

Night Sky Part (Side note: May or may not contain breaktime)
(SV: ~0,8)
Recommended Combo Colors: Dark Blue, Blue
02:49:533 - 03:27:217 Mapped by Ethan

Papyrus and Sans's Part
Recommended Combo Colors: Red, Orange, Blue
03:27:217 - 04:04:901 Reserved by _DT3
04:38:152 - 04:42:585 Mapped by koopa712

Undyne and Alphys's Part
(SV: ~1,1; kiai: ~1,2)
Recommended Combo Colors: Dark Green, Yellow, Red, Orange
04:42:585 - 05:20:269 Reserved by ByBy13
05:20:269 - 05:57:953 (kiai) Reserved by ByBy13

Asriel's Part
05:57:953 - 06:16:500 Reserved by me

Storyboard:
I'm also looking for someone who is able to create particle effects (ie. leaves blowing in the wind, fireflies, transition effects etc.)
Let me know if you want to do this!
koopa is a saint

Download the latest update here <-- Updated with added SB elements and HappyRocket88's part!

Or click here to watch the WIP video before downloading! (will differ from the current .osz file as time goes by, this is mainly to show the Storyboard and Collab parts)

[Insert cheesy "Let's make this map amazing zomg" line here]
_DT3
I'd like to map all of Papyrus' and Sans' part if that's fine with you, I can hitsound myself :D
Topic Starter
Kaitjuh

_DT3 wrote:

I'd like to map all of Papyrus' and Sans' part if that's fine with you, I can hitsound myself :D
Alright, I'll add you to the list~ Maybe try one part first so I can take a look at your mapping style ^^
_DT3
Ok, np, I'll add you as a Friend nevertheless
meii18
I think i will take the both parts from Undyne and Alphys' part.I would like to map them ^^ since i like that part
Topic Starter
Kaitjuh

ByBy13 wrote:

I think i will take the both parts from Undyne and Alphys' part.I would like to map them ^^ since i like that part
Alright updated ^^
Zozimoto
Asgore And Toriel Please. I Can Hitsound Myself
Topic Starter
Kaitjuh

Zozimoto wrote:

Asgore And Toriel Please. I Can Hitsound Myself
Same as _DT3. Since I can't really tell from your past beatmaps x).
Samoyed
(changed my mind ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ )
Ethan
02:49:533 - 03:27:217 Open

I'll do this part!
alden

Ethan wrote:

I'll do this part!
he beat me to it xd
Apolick
hola, me gustaria participar en el collab. no tengo trabajos anteriores subidos, pero en mi computadora he echo varios trabajos, me darias la oportunidad de hcer la parte de Cielo nocturno?

Hello , I would like to participate in the collab . I have not uploaded work , but I do in my computer various works. you 'd give me the opportunity to do Part of Night Sky ?
Topic Starter
Kaitjuh

Ethan wrote:

I'll do this part!

ChronoNig wrote:

Ethan wrote:

I'll do this part!
he beat me to it xd

Apolick wrote:

hola, me gustaria participar en el collab. no tengo trabajos anteriores subidos, pero en mi computadora he echo varios trabajos, me darias la oportunidad de hcer la parte de Cielo nocturno?

Hello , I would like to participate in the collab . I have not uploaded work , but I do in my computer various works. you 'd give me the opportunity to do Part of Night Sky ?
I would honestly favor picking Chrono, because I'm familiar with his mapping style from having his GD on my mapset before, but I'll give Ethan a shot I guess since you were first.

Just remember that Any reserved slots can be reverted to open slots if I reject the part so you guys might not be out of the count just yet.
HappyRocket88
02:11:849 - 02:49:533
I want this part so badly. XDDDDDD Is it available or someone has already requested it before? If not, would love to participate on this! >w<)/

Poke me once the whole mapset is finished. Would like to give it a deep-fully mod. \:3/
Topic Starter
Kaitjuh

HappyRocket88 wrote:

02:11:849 - 02:49:533
I want this part so badly. XDDDDDD Is it available or someone has already requested it before? If not, would love to participate on this! >w<)/

Poke me once the whole mapset is finished. Would like to give it a deep-fully mod. \:3/
I'm not sure myself yet. I'll ask him about it xD
Supairo

Kaitjuh wrote:

Papyrus and Sans's Part
04:38:152 - 04:42:585 Open
Storyboard:
I'm also looking for someone who is able to create particle effects (ie. leaves blowing in the wind, fireflies, transition effects etc.)
If it's possible, I would like to do this part. I think I got a good mapping feeling about this. :D Also for the SB, I think I MAY be able to do some things. Key word: may. May depend on what you ask. Also, are custom hitsounds allowed (since we can do our own hitsounding)?
Topic Starter
Kaitjuh

koopa712 wrote:

Kaitjuh wrote:

Papyrus and Sans's Part
04:38:152 - 04:42:585 Open
Storyboard:
If it's possible, I would like to do this part. I think I got a good mapping feeling about this. :D Also for the SB, I think I MAY be able to do some things. Key word: may. May depend on what you ask. Also, are custom hitsounds allowed (since we can do our own hitsounding)?
Alright, I'll add you to the list.
As for the SB, Some references may be found here and here I guess xD. The particle effects in these maps are along the lines of what I'm looking for.
Let me know if you're up to it ^^

edit: Custom hitsounds would be nice, but I'm gonna have to apply the same hitsounds where necessary to maintain consistency, since its not like a GD

Collab Update: Zozimoto removed from collab due to inactivity/ no communication