forum

Riyu Kosaka - Candy

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
lukewarmholiday
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Rolled
Spacing looks good, I don't really have any nitpicks with that but warning to the next mods, I didn't go very in-depth with it.

Anywho, l2time noob.
Go into the timing panel and highlight all timing points. +12 MS. (I hope, or else I will look stupid)

Also I think the loud hit sounds are a bit overpowering in the beginning of the map. Soft imo, and more hitsounds pls.

Starring this for now. I'll nazi it more later.
Mogsy
Normal:
I didn't see anything I would gripe about, good work.

Hard:
I enjoyed this map, to be honest. Buuuuuut...

-wtf combo numbers
It could just be me, but I think that having the combo go up to 24/26 is kinda...much. Hell, at points, the combo went up to numbers like 18 and such when they didn't need to.

In short, Mogsy isn't a fan of huge combo numbers.

Like, at 00:30:21, you could split that up into another combo.
Also, at 01:20:55, you could make that start the new combo instead of 01:21:72. Then, at 01:23:55, you could make that another combo. It all fits without anything getting too high.
At 01:35:88, that could be split into another combo.
Other places to do so:
02:08:38
02:13:71
02:19:05
02:24:88
02:35:55
02:46:21
03:01:21
03:07:55 (this one could go either way, IMO)

-01:12:88 - That's not needed IMO, just continue the break.

-Select all the timing sections. +12 ms (that's right, Rolled).

In short, I'm a combo number nazi. Fix that, and you're good.
awp
Oh wow the famous DDR song okay

Offset is 893 I think. I already forget what you had but it is only like 4ms difference BUT IT STILL MAKES A DIFFERENCE !!!

Normal:
01:42:05 (5) - ehhhhhhhhh notes like this feel like they come in half a beat early to me.

Hard:
Nothing really jumped out at me.

Could do to see a BG, maybe an Easy difficulty, perhaps a few custom skin elements. Starring this if it isn't starred already, but it's pretty damn close to ranking.
Topic Starter
lukewarmholiday
I can't shoop so no custom skins
machol30
Mmm... nothing really jumped out at me. Some of the timing can get pretty confusing at times.

Also... You know what would make this map really awesome? James Spacing! That's right! just kidding haha, but seriously, this song feels like it could use a Jamesy touch to it!! :P
Topic Starter
lukewarmholiday

buraimaster1234 wrote:

Also... You know what would make this map really awesome? James Spacing! That's right! just kidding haha, but seriously, this song feels like it could use a Jamesy touch to it!! :P
tried it, failed, remapped the song :D

buraimaster1234 wrote:

Some of the timing can get pretty confusing at times.
perhaps its the same issue awp was having with normals sliders
machol30

lukewarmholiday wrote:

buraimaster1234 wrote:

tried it, failed, remapped the song :D
Best to just get James to map his own ver. hahaha

lukewarmholiday wrote:

buraimaster1234 wrote:

Some of the timing can get pretty confusing at times.
perhaps its the same issue awp was having with normals sliders
That wass probably it. I replayed all three difficulties, but one instance of a slider felt off in Normal - 01:40:72 (2) - but in editor, it's fine.

If you somehow can't get James to map his difficulty for this (since it is a very Jamesy song to map), then I guess it's alright for rank! :P
Topic Starter
lukewarmholiday
That wass probably it. I replayed all three difficulties, but one instance of a slider felt off in Normal - 01:40:72 (2) - but in editor, it's fine.
its not that its off, its just it feels better being unsnapped or half a beat forward

Download: Basshunter - Ievan Polkka Trance Remix (Teara) [Blubb].osu
awp
Easy:
idk I sightread an SS so I guess I can't really bitch.

Normal:
1 100 you're pushing your luck (Actually I just fucked up big time)

Hard:
Sightread a fc (okay I got a fair number of 100's but that was definitely my fault because I spammed 300s during the parts I knew)

fuck it bubble

EDIT wait testing something
Echo
I must say, I'm surprised that I didn't have to write an essay on hard ;)

Easy needs the last syllable of the last word mapped as well I think (at 02:00:89)

Also the last timing section sounds late to me. Dunno if it's just my pc acting up though, can someone confirm?

Otherwise, looks fine.

Download: GazettE - Shiver (TV Size) (Haneii) [TheVileOne's difficulty].osu
machol30
Alright, ranx you can haz