forum

DATEKEN - Kimi ga Umareta Hi

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Lanttu
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on 11. joulukuuta 2011 at 14:07:25

Artist: DATEKEN
Title: Kimi ga Umareta Hi
Tags: happy birthday vocaloid day you were born
BPM: 89
Filesize: 2958kb
Play Time: 01:36
Difficulties Available:
  1. Hard (4.06 stars, 150 notes)
  2. Normal (2.17 stars, 102 notes)
Download: DATEKEN - Kimi ga Umareta Hi
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Dateken, why so adorable.

happy birthday to you~ (Don't know who, though)
Yomeiro
Weee~
This song is so calm ^-^
Seems perfectly fine mapped to me (why me... I couldn't find anything at all )

Have this star~
-saku-
:D
Miu Matsuoka
[Overall]
Wow your beatmap is soooo perfect that I can't really find any mistakes~ :)
But btw the hitsounds are a bit too loud IMO... How about reducing them a bit?
Add 'happy birthday' into tags?
SPOILER

Is it me, or the 'score-dot' and 'score-percent' have a different color with the other score elements? :o
But it doesn't matter~

Down there are some suggestions on slider perfection

[Normal]
00:30:702 (2) - x:116 y:320

[Hard]
00:07:444 (4) - 3rd point: x:148 y:316

Star~!

Due to my suckin' modding, choose if you want to mod this or not~ :D
http://osu.ppy.sh/s/20287
FireballFlame
The hitsounds are really loud, I think 50-60% would sound much better.

[Normal]
00:11:826 (2), 00:54:972 (2) - They look a little cornered... can you recreate them with a few more control points maybe?

[Hard]
00:38:792 (4,1) - Make a tiny adjustment so the start and end points match? :3

Miu Matsuoka wrote:

Is it me, or the 'score-dot' and 'score-percent' have a different color with the other score elements? :o
But it doesn't matter~
Over here they don't...

Star~
Topic Starter
Lanttu

Miu Matsuoka wrote:

[Overall]
Wow your beatmap is soooo perfect that I can't really find any mistakes~ :)
But btw the hitsounds are a bit too loud IMO... How about reducing them a bit? Sure, lowered a bit~
Add 'happy birthday' into tags? Ooh, Ok~

But it doesn't matter~ I have no idea why this happens, it looks normal on default skin, though.. ;_;

Down there are some suggestions on slider perfection

[Normal]
00:30:702 (2) - x:116 y:320 OK~

[Hard]
00:07:444 (4) - 3rd point: x:148 y:316 OK~

Star~!

Due to my suckin' modding, choose if you want to mod this or not~ :D
http://osu.ppy.sh/s/20287
Thank you very much~ I actually love slider perfection-nazis, so lol<3 XD

FireballFlame wrote:

The hitsounds are really loud, I think 50-60% would sound much better. 60% is is, then~

[Normal]
00:11:826 (2), 00:54:972 (2) - They look a little cornered... can you recreate them with a few more control points maybe? Aww, there goes my centered sliderpoint. ;u; But edited~

[Hard]
00:38:792 (4,1) - Make a tiny adjustment so the start and end points match? :3 Man I hate stacked notes. XD Done~

Miu Matsuoka wrote:

Over here they don't... Yeah, seems to be custom skin thing. >:

Star~
Thank you~<3 ^^
IceBeam
Hey Lan :p

Finally got to it.

[Normal]
Stats seem a little high for the easiest difficulty,maybe reduce OD at least?

The only thing that bugged me during gameplay:
01:31:713 - I'dd add a note here.As you're following instrumental part,it seems more rhytmic with it,and also fits the music.

And hitsounds are louder then the song :< As you using default hitnormal,I'd reduce a volume a little,how do you think?

[Hard]
00:12:668 (4) - Shouldn't it start from 00:12:500?
00:34:241 (1) - Again,it starts from blue tick,although I hear the first note at 00:34:073 :<
Well,then I won't point out such moments,fix them if you think it's neccesarry.
01:16:208 (2) - 2 grids up and 2 left? (lvl 4)

Perfect,as always ;)
Star~
Topic Starter
Lanttu

IceBeam wrote:

[Normal]
Stats seem a little high for the easiest difficulty,maybe reduce OD at least? Aaagh, but if I do that, the star rating goes below 2,5~ I'll wait for more comments.

The only thing that bugged me during gameplay:
01:31:713 - I'dd add a note here.As you're following instrumental part,it seems more rhytmic with it,and also fits the music. Oki~

And hitsounds are louder then the song :< As you using default hitnormal,I'd reduce a volume a little,how do you think? Aaagh, even more? Well, oki then. But I won't change it any more lower than this. ;u;'

[Hard]
00:12:668 (4) - Shouldn't it start from 00:12:500? But I hear nothing on that tick... ;u;' Well, if more people tell me about this I'll think about it.
00:34:241 (1) - Again,it starts from blue tick,although I hear the first note at 00:34:073 :<
Well,then I won't point out such moments,fix them if you think it's neccesarry.
01:16:208 (2) - 2 grids up and 2 left? (lvl 4) OK~
Thanks alot<3 \o/
kuyukiP
Here's my diff, Lan!~ If you still think it's too hard or any suggestions, feel free to tell me and I'll fix. Also, the name is random, change it if you want xD

Download: DATEKEN - Kimi ga Umareta Hi (Lanttu) [kuyu's birthday].osu

Thank you and good luck! :)
Topic Starter
Lanttu

kuyukiP wrote:

Here's my diff, Lan!~ If you still think it's too hard or any suggestions, feel free to tell me and I'll fix. Also, the name is random, change it if you want xD
Oooonly my own meaningless opinion, but I'm not sure if 1/4 notes fit at most parts to this song. XD But everything else looked real nice<3 *u* Thanks alot~ ;u;
HellDawn
8-)
Regou
:)
Beren
narakucrimson
Hi thar Lanttu!

[General]
  1. Aww that skin is so fluffy~
[Normal]
  1. 00:15:533 (3) - I'm not being too nazi lately, so I must get a little back into that~ Move this one grid left so there's a liiittle space between the circles.
  2. 00:36:095 (2) - I don't know why, but this overlap doesn't look as good as the others. Maybe do something like this? I'm not always so creative, sorry ;_;
  3. 00:58:342 (2) - Not soo sure about this clap. It's kind of random being there~
  4. 01:09:129 (2) - (^)
[kuyu's birthday]
  1. 00:03:736 (2) - I don't think that overlapping half of the (2) looks so good, I'd preffer to see it totally unoverlapped. But using the crossing sliders technique looks good~
  2. 00:16:208 (5) - Weeeeell it's not the same as before because this is more separated in the timeline from (3), but... I'd still say not to make this overlap. It's your decision, though.
  3. 00:40:477 (1) -

That is definitely not the way you do that kind of sliders xD
    Try this, it's easier:
  4. 00:34:410 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16) - This combo is way too long. You really should add a new combo somewhere, in (7) and in (13), I'd say.
  5. 00:45:871 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12) - The same here... Be careful with such long combos. New combo at (8).
  6. 00:57:668 (2) - Well I guess overlapping things is part of your style...
[Hard]
  1. Just awesome <3
Excellent work as always Lanttu :3
Topic Starter
Lanttu

narakucrimson wrote:

Hi thar Lanttu!

[General]
  1. Aww that skin is so fluffy~ fuwafuwa~
[Normal]
  1. 00:15:533 (3) - I'm not being too nazi lately, so I must get a little back into that~ Move this one grid left so there's a liiittle space between the circles. Oh, ok~
  2. 00:36:095 (2) - I don't know why, but this overlap doesn't look as good as the others. Maybe do something like this? I'm not always so creative, sorry ;_; Ooh, looks good, changed~
  3. 00:58:342 (2) - Not soo sure about this clap. It's kind of random being there~ aww, ok, deleted both~
  4. 01:09:129 (2) - (^)
Thanks alot~<3 ;u; /me glomps
kuyukiP

narakucrimson wrote:

[kuyu's birthday]
  1. 00:03:736 (2) - I don't think that overlapping half of the (2) looks so good, I'd preffer to see it totally unoverlapped. But using the crossing sliders technique looks good~ Can't really change that up much without uncrossing or going over distance, which I'd like to stay in the safety zone xD.
  2. 00:16:208 (5) - Weeeeell it's not the same as before because this is more separated in the timeline from (3), but... I'd still say not to make this overlap. It's your decision, though. Changed it up a little.
  3. 00:40:477 (1) -

That is definitely not the way you do that kind of sliders xD
    Try this, it's easier:
    Changed, thank you!
  4. 00:34:410 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16) - This combo is way too long. You really should add a new combo somewhere, in (7) and in (13), I'd say. Changed.
  5. 00:45:871 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12) - The same here... Be careful with such long combos. New combo at (8). Changed.
  6. 00:57:668 (2) - Well I guess overlapping things is part of your style... Kind of, at least this time around xD
Thank you very much!
Download: DATEKEN - Kimi ga Umareta Hi (Lanttu) [kuyu's birthday].osu
theMikeAG
I've never modded a vocaloid before. Let's see how it goes.

~General~
I'm really irritated about this one. Your custom slider ball doesn't flip! It hits a repeater and starts rolling backwards. It just looks messed up. I'm mad, because there's no way for you to fix this, other than totally deleting the custom slider ball, which I think fits the map to a tee. AUGH.

~Normal~
No problems that I can see.

~kuyu's Birthday~
*Gulp* Couldn't find any problems here either.

~Hard~
00:12:500 (x) - Add a note here.
01:34:410 (x) - ^^

Whew. I was worried I was going to have nothing to mod. Star.
Topic Starter
Lanttu

theMikeAG wrote:

I've never modded a vocaloid before. Let's see how it goes.

~General~
I'm really irritated about this one. Your custom slider ball doesn't flip! It hits a repeater and starts rolling backwards. It just looks messed up. I'm mad, because there's no way for you to fix this, other than totally deleting the custom slider ball, which I think fits the map to a tee. AUGH. I KNOW RIGHT? TuT

~Hard~
00:12:500 (x) - Add a note here. But I can't hear anything in there... >u<;
01:34:410 (x) - ^^ Hmmm, ok!

Whew. I was worried I was going to have nothing to mod. Star.
Thank you~ :3
Garven
Sleepy song zzz

[Normal]
00:18:904 (1) - Try to position this so the slider track isn't covering the hit circle part of the other slider.
00:29:691 (1) - This one might be more difficult to do at the angle you're coming in at though
Meh, if that's all I'm coming up with, you're good. q:

[kuyu's birthday] -> kuyu's Birthday
Add kuyukiP to tags.
00:02:725 (1,2) - Not visually appealing at all. :x There are similar pairs of sliders later on too, if you wish to adjust those.
00:07:444 (9,1) - Doesn't flow very well
00:44:185 (5,6) - This rhythm didn't feel right considering the music...
01:02:050 (1,2) -:/

[Hard]
<3
Topic Starter
Lanttu

Garven wrote:

Sleepy song zzz haha<3 Well, at least it was not 4 minutes long~ :3

[Normal]
00:18:904 (1) - Try to position this so the slider track isn't covering the hit circle part of the other slider. auugh, so hard. Hope it's any better now.
00:29:691 (1) - This one might be more difficult to do at the angle you're coming in at though gah~
Meh, if that's all I'm coming up with, you're good. q: >u<;
Thank you~<3 /me glomps
show more