You can get it from there: http://antecer.oschina.io/amusingkeypad
Any problem can E-mail to me: antecer@outlook.com
Rurree
Looks interesting.

I already have a mechanical keyboard though :3
The Gambler
Ayy
Sorun
Looks really nice and I like that you ship different pairs of switches with the bundle.
Topic Starter
Antecer

Sorun wrote:

Looks really nice and I like that you ship different pairs of switches with the bundle.
Thanks for the support, I will continue to improve it!
KanoSet
being able to try different switches and find the best for you taste for that price
genuis
it looks pretty tho, well done :)
Paneiru
Could you perhaps post a picture of the underside of the keypad? I'm curious to know if it will slip during intense gameplay or not.
Topic Starter
Antecer

Paneiru wrote:

Could you perhaps post a picture of the underside of the keypad? I'm curious to know if it will slip during intense gameplay or not.
Yes, it is very stable, I configured it with a sticky non-slip mat.
It can make the keyboard stable in the desktop, anti-skid pad can be used repeatedly, do not worry about damage.
When it is pasted on the table when the need for very great strength to pull up!
Endie-
Very cool!
The Gambler
Is this hackable? I'd also love to be able to use this as a raw HID serial device.
Topic Starter
Antecer

The Gambler wrote:

Is this hackable? I'd also love to be able to use this as a raw HID serial device.
Yes, you can use the PICKit3 to customize it programmatically.
Viriz
I'm interested but more information would be great. Cherry MX switches, could be replicas (not saying it is), but proof would be great. Also information about how many you have in stock, shipping details etc! Would apreciate a reply or a pm, whichever works!
Paneiru

Viriz wrote:

I'm interested but more information would be great. Cherry MX switches, could be replicas (not saying it is), but proof would be great. Also information about how many you have in stock, shipping details etc! Would apreciate a reply or a pm, whichever works!
The ones in the picture are undoubtedly real Cherry MX switches as you can see the cherry logo on the switches in one of the pictures. Other clone switches like outemu, kailh and gateron have their own logos on their switches.
Rurree
clone switches that aren't kailh are actually nice
Paneiru
I've finally been able to try out the keypad, and I must say I'm impressed. The build quality is overall robust, and the appearance is pleasing to the eyes. RGB LEDs is not a necessity as you most likely won't be looking at the keypad while playing, but it's a great addition. The main selling point for me is that the keypad is very light and small which makes it portable and easy to stow away.
I honestly could not perceive any kind of input lag and the keypad performed on the same level as my usual CM Storm Quickfire TK Red keyboard. The switches were easy to swap out, and they didn't budge at all while playing. The anti-slip mat is very effective and as said by Antecer, once you've attached it to a smooth surface it takes some effort to actually pull it back up, and the anti-slip mat left no forms of adhesive on the table after removal. From what Antecer also said, the anti-slip mat should be reusable, and so far that seems to be the case, but I wonder if it will still be usable after washing off dust etc.
The software is portable and easy to use. The only problem I had with the software is that to appoint keys to the extra buttons, you're prompted to choose the key/key-combination from the "KeySettingsPanel" which is shown in a standard American qwerty layout which does not include some of the Norwegian buttons I wanted to appoint to the keys. Apart from that I do also think that the 3 additional buttons are a bit too hard to press for my liking, and I often missed on the buttons when I tried to press them because the buttons are not elevated from the shell itself, but it's the only downside I've found about the keypad (subjective). Additionally I don't think it would hurt to include a longer cable (cable is approximately 1m which barely reached the usb port on the front panel of my desktop).

As a conclusion, I'm very pleased with the product, and I'm happy to see that it's cheap and affordable (24USD + 7 USD shipping. As a reference the official osu nono keyboard by ppy costs 30 usd excluding shipping and only contains 1 switch type while this comes with 4 sets, and I find the more popular thinkk's keypad not worth mentioning) which makes it a great option for people who can't afford a full mechanical keyboard or people who want to try out different switch types.
I've recorded a play while filming my tapping hand:
Topic Starter
Antecer
@Paneiru
thanks for your support!
-Ryo
Do you ship to the Philippines?
Topic Starter
Antecer

-Ryo wrote:

You can try this link:
https://world.taobao.com/item/529309847 ... lBk#detail
z0k3

Antecer wrote:

-Ryo wrote:

You can try this link:
https://world.taobao.com/item/529309847 ... lBk#detail
The product has been removed? I'ts not purchaseable on taobao? btw, are you the creator of this product``
zMrBossXx
Hey Antecer you ship to italy? if yes this or next month i will buy it :D
show more