forum

group_inou - HEART

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Nharox
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Mittwoch, 25. Mai 2011 at 17:30:58

Artist: group_inou
Title: HEART
BPM: 110
Filesize: 3649kb
Play Time: 02:55
Difficulties Available:
  1. Challenging (4,87 stars, 460 notes)
  2. Relaxing (3,02 stars, 242 notes)
Download: group_inou - HEART
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Long time no see. Yes, I'm still mapping a lot and I have many finished maps. I'm too lazy to add easier difficulties though and I only want to upload complete beatmaps.

Anyway, this is my latest beatmap and probably the easiest one. Enjoy and check out the awesome vid as well (the song is actually 6 mins long).
Natteke
Welcome to » Pending Beatmaps »
Blatzk
Beautiful~
Hanyuu
Star~
Mukku
Awesome.
Mashley
Well, I checked this and there is nothing wrong with it. So I'm bubbling.
Topic Starter
Nharox
Bubble popped because I forgot to add one hitsound on each diff. </3
Mashley
asdfghjkl
Thite
:)
James2250
Try not to bubble maps with no mods on them in future as it is generally disliked, thanks

-An Easy difficulty wouldn't hurt the difficulty spread if you felt like making one, relaxing is fairly hard for the easiest difficulty at the moment
-I would try 542 for the offset (thanks for double check jericho) Don't forget to resnap all notes/timing sections

Challenging:
-In my opinion 3 minutes is too long to go without any breaks, try and include at least 1 small one somewhere so players can rest
00:07:081 (1,2) - don't stack these or else the repeat gets hidden by the previous hit burst
00:08:172 (1,2) - ^
01:10:354 (1,2,1,2,3) - ^
01:38:445 (7,1) - ^ (same for the ones near the end of the map)
02:50:723 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10) - you might want to change this pattern around as it looks kind of odd while playing with the current stack leniency

Everything else looks good, call me back for rebubble
Topic Starter
Nharox

James2250 wrote:

Try not to bubble maps with no mods on them in future as it is generally disliked, thanks
He went through the map and checked it, why should he point something out if there's nothing in his eyes?

James2250 wrote:

-An Easy difficulty wouldn't hurt the difficulty spread if you felt like making one, relaxing is fairly hard for the easiest difficulty at the moment

I think it's fine, especially when taking a look at other beatmaps. I can't (and don't want to) make an easier diff without making it totally boring.

James2250 wrote:

-In my opinion 3 minutes is too long to go without any breaks, try and include at least 1 small one somewhere so players can rest
I know, I hate maps without any breaks but this one is really easy and I don't want to skip any parts. And there is a really slow part which should be enough to "rest".

James2250 wrote:

stacks
Excuse me? You might want to change your skin because you can clearly see the repeat arrow. And you should notice the slider before clicking on the stacking circle, especiially on AR8.

Thanks for modding.
James2250
Although I still don't like the fact there is no break on challenging I guess players can survive with the slowed down parts

Rebubbled~
Alace
best symmetry
Lesjuh
Now fill up those free pending slots <3
DeathxShinigami
Those faces in the video.... P: