forum

Mindless Self Indulgence - You'll Rebel To Anything

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Rolled
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Monday, August 25, 2008 at 6:45:09 PM

Artist: Mindless Self Indulgence
Title: You'll Rebel To Anything
BPM: 203
Filesize: 3902kb
Play Time: 02:12
Difficulties Available:
  1. Normal (3.99 stars, 212 notes)
  2. Hard (4.75 stars, 266 notes)
  3. Impossible (4.88 stars, 386 notes)
Download: Mindless Self Indulgence - You'll Rebel To Anything
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
all done ^____^

update 3 and no reply </3

edit: k this is going to be my last bump for a while. If it doesn't get modded then whatever.
awp
Normal is fine

Impossible
00:47:21 (10,1) - wtf fuck this jump
00:56:81 (1,1) - kind of fuck this jump
00:57:85 (4,1) - and this one
02:05:09 (1,2,3,4) - argh this bothers me. Add one more note before these patterns imo - until 2:09:67
Topic Starter
Rolled

awp wrote:

Normal is fine

Impossible
00:47:21 (10,1) - die
00:56:81 (1,1) - fixd
00:57:85 (4,1) - fixd
02:05:09 (1,2,3,4) - this makes everything uneven :( not sure about it
Two_old
Everything is perfect. Rank it pls
Topic Starter
Rolled

Two wrote:

can't get on osu atm. bump~
Two_old

Two wrote:

Mogsy
I surprisingly had a lot of fun with this map. Some of the spacing pisses me off, but it's in Impossible, so it's fine. As a preference, I would've loved to see the ending mapped, as well, but that's just to increase the fun factor IMO. But if I were a mod, I'd rank this~ Nice work.
Topic Starter
Rolled

Mogsworth wrote:

I surprisingly had a lot of fun with this map. Some of the spacing pisses me off, but it's in Impossible, so it's fine. As a preference, I would've loved to see the ending mapped, as well, but that's just to increase the fun factor IMO. But if I were a mod, I'd rank this~ Nice work.
Thank you. I'm kind of surprised this hasn't got any attention. I know a few mods that have played it/liked it, and I got mark's word that he will mod it when conveniant. I guess he hasn't had any free time in the past week :|
Saturos
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
Rolled

Saturos wrote:

eventually
pff ;p

But I've tried to stop bitching at people on IRC about playing my shit. I don't like it when other people *cough* do it so I don't do it anymore either.
CheeseWarlock
Normal: 00:05:53 (2,3) - I sort of think these (and other similar sequences) should be 1/2 beat forward. But that's about it. Starred.

Edit: Ehh, on second listen it sounds fine as-is, though I still say it sounds fine when they're 1/2 earlier. I'll give this a bubble.
Topic Starter
Rolled
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Two_old
If you even move them 1/4 of a beat earlier than what they are, it sounds off.
awp
Even though Rolled is a smelly caveman I'm going to rank this, if for no other reason than the following:

Look at the spinners on Normal. That is how you use spinners properly. There's plenty of breathing room after the spinner before notes begin again. And they don't just begin half-assedly after a fixed interval of time. They wait their turn until the next "chunk" of the song begins so that the flow isn't assraped by a big smelly caveman. And that's something I can respect <3

btw this song is nsfw but fuck you osu!'s nsfw either welcome to the internet you sheltered twat