forum

Cannot Upload mp3 file to make a Beatmap

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
OGHooman
So, i wanted to make a beat map. This is my first time making one and since there was nothing else to do, why not give it a shot? So, i went to the menu and clicked edit. There was an ''Upload mp3 file here'' and i clicked it. But nothing happened. I waited for a while but then nothing happened. I clicked again and nothing happened. The only thing that works there is ''Check out Latest Songs'' which takes me to an osu! website where you can download the other artists' songs and turn them into a beat map. I was growing frustrated >:( . I kept clicking but nothing happened to the ''Upload mp3 file here''. No files appeared for me to choose a song. I went here to see if anyone knows a solution to this. Please reply if you know the problem, i really appreciate it :)
Metaku
"It says Drop an mp3 file here to start mapping"

So... just drag the mp3 file of the song you want to map to osu window and it'll upload it and open the editor. Clicking the text does nothing.
Topic Starter
OGHooman
Omg, thank you ;w;
Zard0Z
AHAHA Didn't it say to drag a mp3 file?
poggers13

Metaku wrote:

"It says Drop an mp3 file here to start mapping"

So... just drag the mp3 file of the song you want to map to osu window and it'll upload it and open the editor. Clicking the text does nothing.

i got fullscreen off but it doesn't show up as a window..