forum

Initial D - Speedy Speed Boy

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
lukewarmholiday
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Monday, February 16, 2009 at 9:43:02 PM

Artist: Initial D
Title: Speedy Speed Boy
BPM: 152.09
Filesize: 6109kb
Play Time: 02:56
Difficulties Available:
  1. Hard (4.73 stars, 396 notes)
  2. Lukewarm (4.16 stars, 245 notes)
  3. Speedy (4.98 stars, 440 notes)
Download: Initial D - Speedy Speed Boy
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
If you hate this song your a faggot >:|

I think I spaced Speedy out too much :(

Oh well speedy is speedy.

Fixed stack leniency.

changed up difficulties a bit.
qudfo9
Now that's my favorite!

It's my HERO Song in Initial D!!

Thx for selecting ^^

Download: DragonForce - Through The Fire And Flames (Lesjuh) [aru+Sushi's Taiko].osu
Cyclone
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
RemmyX25
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
lukewarmholiday
kingcobra52
Hmm...I would try to lower the difficulty of one of the Insane maps and make it a hard.

Other than that, lower stack leniency a bit on all difficulties and I think you're good to go. :)
Topic Starter
lukewarmholiday

kingcobra52 wrote:

Hmm...I would try to lower the difficulty of one of the Insane maps and make it a hard.

Other than that, lower stack leniency a bit on all difficulties and I think you're good to go. :)
to big of a difficulty gap eh...

Well the whole reason was that I made an insane and didn't like it, so i remapped it, them remapped it, then remapped it into Insane 2. the standard insane was my first map which I felt I overmapped.(not the streams but most everything else)
Wizard Of Orz
insane:
01:26:805 was the gap from this sldier end to the spam stack intentional?

thats all i could find

-insert custom colors on insane and lukewarm?
Topic Starter
lukewarmholiday

supergarlic wrote:

-insert custom colors on insane and lukewarm?
oh gawddamnit

supergarlic wrote:

01:26:805 was the gap from this sldier end to the spam stack intentional?
Yes, because without the space the stack would be improperly spaced after the notes stack in play.
kingcobra52
Hit volume's way too low. Put it all the way up to the max.

Lukewarm

If this is going to be a normal, then you can up the hitcircle size one notch. :P

Insane & Insane 2

As I mentioned before, Dumb down one of these a bit and make it a hard map. If you want my input, down the first Insane to a hard and keep Insane 2. (though I'd like to see more 1/4 beats in Insane 2 in place of repeating sliders)

I feel this is star worthy though. :D
RemmyX25
Lukewarm:
you self-centered bastard... <3

Almost 3 mins without a break? While its slow enough like my Breaking Up map to feel like it doesn't need a break, i'm not sure. I'm on the fence on this.

Oh fuck... i haven't even new years partyed and ima pass outt...

will finish in morning...
Topic Starter
lukewarmholiday

RemmyX25 wrote:

Lukewarm:
you self-centered bastard... <3
you forgot the :3

and you don't take breaks in the middle of a race!
CheeseWarlock
RemmyX25
Hard:
I see nothing wrong with this. Looks like a lot of fun though~

Speedy: Speed Boy, gasolines burnin~
GEEZUS CHRIST

Again, not seeing a problem with this.

~Remington Seal of Approval~
Topic Starter
lukewarmholiday

CheeseWarlock wrote:

[Hard]
02:47:47 (9,10,1,2) - Move the circles at the end of these and all similar sequences 1/4 forward. Optional: adding another repeat.
Its mapped to the vocals, if I get a complaint about it feeling awkward then I'll map it to the beat
Topic Starter
lukewarmholiday
Well someone mod the timing because according to cheese mine was wrong but at least I can say his is worse.(when the song gets softer after the beatmaped part ends the timing does change. But since I didn't map that you can ignore it)
GladiOol
Offset: 12.858 and.. resnap notes nub :3 (you didnt do it with the offset before.)
Topic Starter
lukewarmholiday

Gladi wrote:

Offset: 12.858 and.. resnap notes nub :3 (you didnt do it with the offset before.)
I did, but I probably didn't save :3

Because I remember for a fact I did with this map. After forgetting. Which is why I remembered.
James
nothing wrong for me
Topic Starter
lukewarmholiday
ehh Im still not to keen on the timing, maybe its teh headphones, :/
show more