posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
WavePoint
Sliver 2

I'm shit.
clover
Sayorie
Former SMFC before MM update, DMG before inactivity, currently no rank because I'm not playing anymore.
Rurree
GN2 but I've only had 300 hours of experience and CS:GO is my first ever experience in FPS, so I think I'm okay..
Sayorie

Madvillain wrote:

GN2 but I've only had 300 hours of experience and CS:GO is my first ever experience in FPS, so I think I'm okay..
GN2 is already great, since by around that rank, the basics are already mastered and game sense is decent. By the time your reach MG, it's all about aim actually. Despite knowing everything and all, having a sub-par aim will only reach you so far. My only tip is play more.
T3ars_old
Highest ever was Supreme, right now i am Eagle.. Would be fun playing with people from the osu community..
Rurree
I play on a fucking laptop and it fucking sucks tbh.
picky picky_old
was mge 2 years ago, was unranked till a week ago, placed in s4, won a few games back gn1
Zangston
Close to SEM I can feel it
_Ducky_old
My friends and I managed to get ourselves to:

Friend 1: LEM
Friend 2: LE
Me: SMFC

After I got to SMFC, back then, I tried to derank without being reported for grief. I managed to get carried to GE from that...

Now? I played recently, and I'm matched with LE.

No longer playing. Writing stories, now haha
Pachiru
I'm Silver 1 because I'm bad :?
GSG95
MG1 but my real rank is Nova 4.

I'm literally your average joe.
Kanna
I'm a Supreme, I haven't played in a month so I doubt that rank is still there might go do some matches to get my rank back.
Inoculum
Havent played in over 6 months probably but i used to play it alot but i quit when they changed the ranking system only because i was legendary eagle and they put me at silver 3... never again will i grind for a senseless demotion
Alysia_old_1
I quit ages ago but at the time I was LEM
PatZar
i was Supreme and now MG2
Attenox
I was too good

insane player
Used to be mg1/2 but I've barealy even played over the last year lol
PatZar
lol i dont expect i ranked up, gotta back to smfc

EDIT::
[Mustard]