forum

Steve Burns - Mighty Little Man

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Dranoel
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Monday, September 01, 2008 at 9:38:27 PM

Artist: Steve Burns
Title: Mighty Little Man
BPM: 175.05
Filesize: 12292kb
Play Time: 04:03
Difficulties Available:
  1. Normal (4.48 stars, 301 notes)
  2. Hard (4.62 stars, 400 notes)
Download: Steve Burns - Mighty Little Man
Download: Steve Burns - Mighty Little Man (no video)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Remember Steve Burns from Blue's Clues? No, he didn't die from overdose. He left on his own free will. His excuse? He was getting bald, and he didn't want to have the children see that.

He then went to persue a career in music. His album, Songs for Dustmites, is excellent, and you can hear the same wit and passion in Steve as he did as a children's entertainer.

Enjoy Mighty Little Man.

EDIT HISTORY:
*Added break I forgot. Changed ending.
*Meddled with [normal]
*Synced endings
Mogsy
Hard:
In between 02:29:64 and 02:52:44, there should be a break. At least to me, there should be.
Normal:
Same as Hard.
Also, I know that there has to be a better way to end this. Seriously.
Topic Starter
Dranoel

Mogsworth wrote:

Hard:
In between 02:29:64 and 02:52:44, there should be a break. At least to me, there should be.
Normal:
Same as Hard.
Also, I know that there has to be a better way to end this. Seriously.
Added the breaks. Knew something was strange about them :).
Ending made better.
Mogsy
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
Dranoel
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Mogsy
That's much better. Bubbled.
adam2046
I love you man.
I'm glad someone got round to mapping this, are you going to map any flaming lips?

Download: Kalafina - Kagayaku Sora ni Shijima ni wa (TV Size) (Mok) [Armin].osu
Topic Starter
Dranoel

adam2046 wrote:

I love you man.
I'm glad someone got round to mapping this, are you going to map any flaming lips?
Thanks, and maybe. I haven't listened to Flaming Lips before, but from their YouTube videos, they sound good. So, probably after I start listening to them more.
Dakeyrus
Going ahead and ranking this. Thought of asking for an easier difficulty, but the HP Drain and accuracy window are sufficient, in my opinion. Ranked.