posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Kumiko Oumae
qq
Rio-
Shinsekai Yori

It's pretty underrated imo...
At least around the Anime community in my city, almost no one knows this gem...
Topic Starter
Kumiko Oumae
qq
Paxas_old

Rio- wrote:

Shinsekai Yori

It's pretty underrated imo...
At least around the Anime community in my city, almost no one knows this gem...
I think it is popular though
AvneerCell
One manga I feel is not... completely under ground but not a lot of people have read is Kyou no Cerberus (Today's Cerberus)
If you like anything about romance with an interesting twist, I recommend 100%
LOOK HOW CUTE THEY ARE
laport
Paxas_old
Sansha Sanyo
Jinsei
Under Night In-Birth
Foxtrot
Abenobashi
Bartender
Mononoke
Kaiji
Kuuchou Buranko
Ristorante Paradiso
LePeaul
Factorial
Rurree
all these anime are very much popular already wtf
Comfy Slippers
Texhnolyze, any Dezaki Osamu anime (especially Takarajima), Kino no tabi, Tonari no seki kun...
Ankanogradiel
^ I agree on Texhnolyze and kino no tabi aswell. Don't know the others.

check dennou coil, gankutsuou, kyousougiga
Foxtrot
But Dennou Coil is rather popular
GD Umaru

AvneerCell wrote:

One manga I feel is not... completely under ground but not a lot of people have read is Kyou no Cerberus (Today's Cerberus)
If you like anything about romance with an interesting twist, I recommend 100%
LOOK HOW CUTE THEY ARE

Yeah, that manga is my number one manga I have ever read. I wish it will have an anime. It is so underrated like nothing than what it deserves!!
Kirika
Personal favourite is Symphogear, show isn't objectively amazing but its a lot of fun.

I don't actually know if this is really "a hidden gem", but a show called "A place further than the universe" came out and it's really good. Would recommend this too.
Lumyh
(i don't know of this anime is popular or not i haven't seen many people talk about it)

Kimi ni Todoke

It's a slice of life/romance/drama anime that i particularly enjoyed.
Sosteneshion
Detroit Metal City
Great anime, most of my friends didn't know about this anime, so I can assume that there is some ppl that may have missed it as well.
It was made in 2008,so quite old, but it has good visuals and quality. If you guys haven't watched, you guys should give it a try!
concretespaghet
Absolutely No.6, I'd recommend it to anyone. I've watched a lot of anime in my lifespan but No.6 will forever take the cake. It's got something for everyone honestly, and the romance is so well fleshed out. The characters are really developed, best I've seen, and I've watched other great animes like Yuri On Ice so that speaks for itself. I didn't cry during Endgame or Infinity War, but No.6 was a real tear-jerker for me. It was the first time I cried at a show or movie in my life. In this novel I will-

jk but please go watch it, its so good
Jaycub

Clubby wrote:

(i don't know of this anime is popular or not i haven't seen many people talk about it)

Kimi ni Todoke

It's a slice of life/romance/drama anime that i particularly enjoyed.

This ^. My favorite romance of all time and I think more people should watch it.

Also, Girl's Last Tour is really good and i'm not sure a lot of people know about it. It's an adventure/slice of life that's quite relaxing and peaceful.
show more