FELE - Peter on crack [OsuMania]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Jole
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on 2022年5月9日 at 4:08:27

Artist: FELE
Title: Peter on crack
Tags: family guy stamina jumpstream split trills dark psytrance hi-tech MWC 4K 2017 mwc17 osu!mania 4K World Cup 2017 marathon electronic instrumental
BPM: 214
Filesize: 10663kb
Play Time: 08:20
Difficulties Available:
  1. this isn't rocket science - 4Key (5.35 stars, 10176 notes)
Download: FELE - Peter on crack
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
StaminaStaminaStaminaStaminaStaminaStaminaStamina
StaminaStaminaStaminaStaminaStamina

want more pain? rates here

Huge thanks to everyone who took the time to check and give feedback to this absolute unit. This includes Pope Gadget, Tailsdk, Elekton, _underjoy, Drum-Hitnormal, Quenlla, and Mipha-

Background credit goes to thargor6

Hall of Fame
top 50 leaderboard before the map was taken out of loved. if only i thought of this beforehand i could've shown top 100 via osuplus but that's a lesson learned for next time i guess

updates
9/01/2022: unloved, changed hitsounding to single hitnormal, replaced BG and audio (same offset as before!!), updated metadata, applied minor tweaks, applied checks from Quenlla and Mipha-

7/01/2019: loved woo

25/11/2018 hitsounds removed, bursts readjusted for the player rather than ranking criteria. ready for loved

26/06/2018 adjusted bursts and hitsounds

20/06/2018 rest of _underjoy's mod applied. double layered hitsounds fixed. adjusted some things based on feedback from Elekton. went through the whole thing to check for and adjust inconsistencies. also fixed some polys which were kinda dumpy. the ones that are left sound like they're justified

19/06/2018 applied most of _underjoy's mod. some things left out for later because it requires more extensive reworking

14/06/2018 applied tailsdk's mod. hitsounds to be updated. also removed meme tags. HP5 -> HP8

16/06/2018 removed unused image

13/06/2018 hitsounding DONE. added one note because i forgot to add a jump to a sound woops. adjusted a burst because it was wtf

05/06/2018 fixed sync, accepting mods, hitsounding WIP