forum

Hatsune Miku - Song For Eternal 3rd Original

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
YukiPlays
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Freitag, 10. August 2018 at 21:31:18

Artist: Hatsune Miku
Title: Song For Eternal 3rd Original
Tags: Hatsune Miku
BPM: 75
Filesize: 19351kb
Play Time: 11:39
Difficulties Available:
  1. HS Marathon (3,69 stars, 1367 notes)
Download: Hatsune Miku - Song For Eternal 3rd Original
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Hatsune Miku - Song For Eternal 3rd Original

Hitsounds and some other Stuff Made by Celektus. Thanks for that
Aniviuh
small mod that can help with a few things.

-change the slider sound to a silent one (I literally wanted to blow my brains out after 30 seconds.) Not the tick sounds, those are fine.
-there are no green lines. This is good to change the hit sounds and the volume of them. You NEED them. If you don't want to deal with slider velocity changes just keep it at 1.0x and switch the overall slider velocity option in the timing section on the top. You may need to remap the whole thing though :/
From what it looks like this looks like you're first map or one of your first. What ever you do, do not try to get this ranked. There are A LOT of things for you to learn but DO NOT let that discourage you. You're doing great so far as your first ish map. (You should have seen my first map it was awful) you have a lot of the basics down but there are still a lot missing. I recommend watching Pishifats YT channel he makes GREAT mapping tutorials. Instead of trying to get this map ranked. Try to use this map as a learning exercise. Experiment on different styles and techniques.

Keep going!
Topic Starter
YukiPlays

ViolentBoo wrote:

small mod that can help with a few things.

-change the slider sound to a silent one (I literally wanted to blow my brains out after 30 seconds.) Not the tick sounds, those are fine.
-there are no green lines. This is good to change the hit sounds and the volume of them. You NEED them. If you don't want to deal with slider velocity changes just keep it at 1.0x and switch the overall slider velocity option in the timing section on the top. You may need to remap the whole thing though :/
From what it looks like this looks like you're first map or one of your first. What ever you do, do not try to get this ranked. There are A LOT of things for you to learn but DO NOT let that discourage you. You're doing great so far as your first ish map. (You should have seen my first map it was awful) you have a lot of the basics down but there are still a lot missing. I recommend watching Pishifats YT channel he makes GREAT mapping tutorials. Instead of trying to get this map ranked. Try to use this map as a learning exercise. Experiment on different styles and techniques.

Keep going!
thx man if i get a lot of help i would rank this but i did play this already and its FC able so thats why i need some mod help with it and i did already ask someone for make me the hitsounds but he still dosent did
Celektus
Don't give this post kudosu.

Here's a link to the Code for the Hitsounds: https://puu.sh/xbxPw.osu
Use this to copy them to your map in case you might change some rhythms later on: t/131540
Topic Starter
YukiPlays

Celektus wrote:

Don't give this post kudosu.

Here's a link to the Code for the Hitsounds: https://puu.sh/xbxPw.osu
Use this to copy them to your map in case you might change some rhythms later on: t/131540
Thank you very much :)
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.