forum

Hyadain - World Warrior

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
mtmcl
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Saturday, September 27, 2008 at 3:35:58 PM

Artist: Hyadain
Title: World Warrior
BPM: 120
Filesize: 3119kb
Play Time: 03:45
Difficulties Available:
  1. Round 1 (4.49 stars, 418 notes)
  2. Round 2 (4.95 stars, 599 notes)
Download: Hyadain - World Warrior
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
UPDATE: Fixed Sousei stream
UPDATE: Volume.
UPDATE: LOL! Full submit.
UPDATE: Fixed background issues in both rounds.
UPDATE: Fixed a small background issue in Round 1.
UPDATE: Fixed combos, flipped Chun Li, and fixed small gap in storyboard.

Here at long last is the second secret collab map, featuring nine mappers including myself. At the moment the names are simply storyboarded near the top right at each character's first part. Note that, although the name is not storyboarded for each character's second part, the mappers still mapped those parts. The same goes for Ryu and Ken's third part near the end. And, if you really care as to every detail, the spinner that represents both Ryu and Ken singing together was mapped by the Ryu mapper, not that it really matters. It doesn't take rocket surgery to put a spinner there.

The entire video has been replaced with storyboarding. It's the same as the video, only constructed via storyboarding, so the package will be liter and the names will match perfectly.

Thanks to Sinistro for Street Fighter-like mapper name images.
Thanks for LuigiHann for the hard parts of the storyboarding.

Any comments, questions, suggestions?

Already have the map? Download the latest storyboard file here!
LuigiHann
Screw video. I just storyboarded the verses, but IMO you should ditch the video and storyboard in the rest. It'll be good practice :)

Download: Hyadain - World Warrior.rar
Cyclone
The Ryu vs. Ken part near the end always shows my default background right before appearing.(blank spot in map as far as background goes.)

Round 1:

Combo Colors. Check the entire song, as it will be a lot to list. New color for each person i think will clear it up a bit.
02:21:435: I don't know how these things work, but that's a nice big jump there.. Maybe horizontal flip all of Chun Li's section here?

Round 2:

Combo Colors again.

Great job everybody. Excellent how this turned out. :)
MaxwellDemon
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Sinistro
I'm a green-named bat
Flying through a forest of beatmaps
Nukes, flames, stars and bubbles
But I'll give a heart to you

RANKU-KEN!

Hey! Hey! Osu fighter! Keep clicking, make a future brighter!
virustw
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :(