3. DaRRi MIx (5 stars, 335 notes)
Download: BeautifulDay - Fiesta
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
O2Jam Series.
Enjoy it :)

m980 mix added.
Sinistro
Offset feels just a bit late. Try lowering it by about 10 ms, then resnap. Remember to then set the divisor at 1/6 and fix the combos starting at 00:15:42 (1) and 01:13:16 (1) - nice job catching the 1/6 on this one, by the way.

I don't think I see any problems in this difficulty - nice Insane map. You need to have at least one more difficulty though, and it needs to be much easier. Next time, submit a beatmap with only one difficulty to the Beatmap Help forum.

Starred!
m980
Here's my Difficulty.

It's Harder, So your going to have to make another difficulty..
Edit : Star Rating says yours is harder.. but whatever.
DawnII
Slight change to the offset: 1,882.

[m980 MiX]
00:46:55 (3) - Too close to (1).
01:26:25 (4) - Too far from (1).
01:35:50 (10) - Too close to (9).
01:36:63 (2) - I kinda would like to see this stacked with (1).

[DaRRi MIx]
00:10:00 (1) - Move closer to (1).
00:29:18 (1,2,3) - Move these closer together, (3) closer to (1) of new combo.
00:33:46 (1,2,3,4) - Move closer together.
00:35:72 (4) - Move closer to (1).
00:47:22 (1) - Move closer to (3).
00:54:44 (1) - Same as above.

Awesome map, I enjoyed it thoroughly.
Rolled
Mmmkay, diarrhea is my favorite mapper at this point. Festival was one thing, but now you just fucking overkilled it with this map. Awesome job.

We had some offset discussion on IRC, i've come to the conclusion I like 1896. Got a 24% 0ms off in test on the relax difficulty.

Here's the troubling part I have with this beatmap:

M980, don't get me wrong, your difficulty is really fun. I just don't think it's fair that yours is worth more :X We discussed upping diarrhea's drain to make it ~800k more, but I don't even think it should be in the same ballpark. In terms of difficulty both of your maps are a little similar, but i'd but dia's a bit higher. I think that difficulty should be wiped.

I feel like such a dick. I was on you for that all of your love beatmap too :X I really hope you don't take it offensively, I'm just putting in 2 cents. It's a little dumb and unfair when you have two maps close to the same difficulty with one being worth slightly more. The other difficulty will get ignored.

Gonna leave this at a star for now, but I'd REALLY like to see this ranked ASAP.
Dakeyrus
I see no problems with this map as of now, and Darri's is worth more than m980's which is what my major qualm was as well. Therefore, I will bubble this.

Rolled: It's not fair to have m980 wipe his difficulty entirely. He still worked to map it, it should be included. As long as Darri's score is higher, I see no issues with it.

Bubbled now.
Rolled
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.

Topic Starter
darrihuka
i changed the offset to 1890 which seems perfect to me.
Rolled
Alright well, I am not 100% sure with the timing however I can't offer any better. Some spots I feel are overmapped in m980's difficulty and I still don't like how the points are distributed, but just with the amount of patience you showed and also there is nothing technically unrankable about any of the maps. Sending this to the rankings.