forum

Capcom Sound Team - Jewel Temptation

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Zerostarry
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
DawnII
Your BPM is solid, but 970 offset works a little better for me.

Map looks good, no spacing issues. The patterns are a bit repetitive, but that's just a minor quip.
foulcoon
Timing is spot on, spacing is good.

Patterns don't get too boring tbh, considering its only a minute long.

Your map gets the foulcoon Seal of Approval.

(foulcoon Seal of Approval exchangeable for $0.01 USD)
Cyclone
Here's the difficulty i said i would do.
Cyclone
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.

Download: Capcom Sound Team - Jewel Temptation (Zerostarry) [Cyclone's Insane].osu
Kasada
Zero, I suggest going through your map again with Distance Snap. There are quite a few places where the spacing is slightly inconsistent, and there are other places where the spacing is pretty off, but it might work. So you should go through it again, decide what you want to keep, then I'll check it once more.

Either way, you mapped this quite nicely. Good job so far.

Cyclone, yours is mapped nicely as well. Something that really negatively stood out to me were some of those fast stacks you threw in. 90% of the map screams "Hard" difficulty, but then you throw these fast stacks in that feel really out of place, forced even. I suggest looking at those stacks again and deciding if you want to keep them or not, but if you don't, Hard would be a more appropriate difficulty for this map.
Topic Starter
Zerostarry
Awaiting Cyclone's approval to change difficulty

I'm against it, btw, but we'll need another BAT to decide :D
Card N'FoRcE
Cool maps, I don't see any big problem.
Just two things:
1. Am I the only one who thinks that Zero's difficulty should be named Hard? XD
2. Why you chose a low sample volume? (i think they're a little low now, but if you want them like that it's your choice)
ash
Good job with this. There are virtually no visible spacing errors in both difficulties (though Cyclone's difficulty is pushing it). You should add a storyboard or something! It feels like the low-quality background just isn't enough.
Cyclone

Ash wrote:

Good job with this. There are virtually no visible spacing errors in both difficulties (though Cyclone's difficulty is pushing it). You should add a storyboard or something! It feels like the low-quality background just isn't enough.
I've gotten out of the habit of snapping EVERY SINGLE note. I just tried to keep it intuitive, instead of strict.
Cyclone
Here we go, another difficulty TO BE ADDED. Cyclone's rhythm's and Zerostarry's (to be) spacing.

Download: Capcom Sound Team - Jewel Temptation (Zerostarry) [Normal].osu
CheeseWarlock
Rolled
I don't mean to doubt you Cheese but personally the timing nor little stack/stream really bothers me at all (unless he fixed the stream since you modded.)

This deserves to be bubbled so bubbled it shall.
mtmcl
This actually deserves to be ranked, but I guess- Oh wait, I'm a BAT! Here you go~ <3