forum

Kishidan - Zoku

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
m980
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.---------------
DawnII
For timing I have 127 BPM and 222 offset.

[Easy]
00:39:44 (1,2,3,4) - This should be a continuation of the green combo.
00:52:90 (6) - New combo.
01:18:89 (4) - A bit too close to (1).
01:56:92 (1,2,3,4) - Same combo.
02:00:70 (1,2,3,4) - Same as above.
02:04:48 (1,2,3,4) - Same.

All the other difficulties look great. Awesome work!

minyeob
Don't Storyboard this.
This beatmap should be ranked.
Why BAT didn't check this?
nullset
NO SB needed.

I second the ranking of this map! Gawdampit, I want a full osu OTO/EBA ranked catalog! And with beatmaps like this that are spot on.

CheeseWarlock
Since you're planning to storyboard this, I'm not going to bubble it. But you get a star, because it all seems authentic to me.

A side note: I actually found the storyboarding for Let's Dance a bit distracting, and the load time less than pleasant. I'd actually rather see a simplified storyboard, maybe just a single background image per section that changes with pass/fail, and a bit of animation during the breaks. Or you could just storyboard it authentically. I'd rank that too.

Edit: Forgot to star it. Dur.
Topic Starter
m980
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
James
( Jaems ) yak 43 100
( m980 ) yak 5 50s
( Jaems ) its either im bad
( Jaems ) or
( m980 ) or the map is too hard
( Jaems ) im terrible

let someone confirm with the timing again (cyclone~)
Cyclone
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Zerostarry
This is as authentic as you can get (without storyboarding) :P

Bubbles~
CheeseWarlock
My favourite song in OTO2, and perfectly authentic. The only thing is that the timing is on the off-beat. But that won't stop me from ranking this because it never actually matters in gameplay. EVER.
Starrodkirby86
There's a giant blank part on [Easy] starting at 2:11 that isn't a break, but is a break on the other difficulties. Is this intended?

By the way, this is a LOVELY beatmap. This is definitely authentic, I remember playing this...Kudos to you m.
Topic Starter
m980
Oh shit!!....

Someone is going to have to unrank.

Reuploaded with Break. Slider was also wrong length.. Reuploaded.

Dehearted.
Ekaru
I know you're going for authentic here and it's awesome. However, you messed up on one little thing, and since you had to unrank it, you might as well fix it:

Normal -

00:34:47 (3,4,5) - K, Ouendan didn't have these slightly off screen, and neither should you, because, if you were unaware, beats that are partially off screen like this aren't allowed to be there (Yeah really, according to peppy at least). So move these up one grid on grid level 3. Then the bottom of the hit circles will be just a tiny bit away from the bottom of the screen, like they are in Ouendan 2. That way it'll be fine, and not look so ugly.

Just sayin'.

EDIT: And it won't affect the spacing, since it's such a little thing.
Seibei4211
Fuck you guys for STOPPING m980 from SBing this. WTF?! WHAT. THE. FUUUCK?!
peppy
Topic Starter
m980
Done Ekaru's minor circle change.

Cough Rank?
Saturos
Good enough.

Ranked~
Zerostarry
Aww.. i didnt get my fc back.. oh well *cries*
RE1359EBA
You don't write Difficulty by Ouendan Style. >:(
Change difficulty name please.↓

[easy] :arrow: [Kigaru ni Ouen]
[normal] :arrow: [Kakan ni Ouen]
[Hard] :arrow: [Gekiretsu ni Ouen]
[insane] :arrow: [Karen ni Ouen]
Topic Starter
m980
This map was ranked before I knew about the difficulty names. I don't want to change the names in fear of ruining the database.
show more