forum

At The Playground

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
awp
WARNING! CHALLENGER APPROACHING!

http://osu.ppy.sh/d/203

This wasn't on the sig setlist! I whipped this little number up just for lulz. The second half of the song is great fun imopinion. Props to Another Bad Creation for this silly little number.

I'll do more difficulties if people really want it. It's pretty fun.

EDIT: Now supports Easy Normal and Hard difficulty modes. Hard is actually deserving of the title "Hard", I believe. Easy's not SUPER easy.
Hitoshirenu Shourai
That was the dumbest thing I've ever seen.

I love it. XD
Extor
Oh, please, DO more difficulties and we put this up the rankings! XD
Topic Starter
awp

Extor wrote:

Oh, please, DO more difficulties and we put this up the rankings! XD
I gave in and added a Hard mode. It took quite a bit, but it appears to sync up perfectly to me and is intuitive for the most part.

Watch out for that one green spot where you gotta criss-cross because that gets the best of me ={

Do we really need an easy mode? I mean, I'll do one if necessary.
Extor
I approve! X3

I can't go through hard yet. But it follows all the notes exactly! =D

Great beatmap.
Topic Starter
awp
Somebody mentioned an issue of lag when playing the song. Well, it just happened to me as well, and it turns out the encoder wasn't too friendly, so the video has been re-encoded and hopefully this rectifies the problem for everyone else, because it worked for me.

EDIT: Reuploaded.
peppy
Hmm, hard seems fine... but I have a problem with normal. It seems to have too many spinners maybe? And a break that lasts ~15s more than on hard. Also some of the sections of normal feel quite hard considering its difficulty (and it did get 4 stars... I would call that hard personally). Not sure, I think maybe we need another mod's opinion :D.
Topic Starter
awp
I could change difficulty sliders or re-name it to "Hard-ish" and make an easy mode? Actually, I'll just make some of the quadtaps triple-repeaters or something and make an easy mode. Also, Hard mode is actually longer than Normal.
Topic Starter
awp
Reuploaded with Easy mode as well. Easy mode is kind of tough for Easy. Normal was four stars, so I've adjusted the difficulty sliders to accomodate for that.
Extor
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
peppy
Ranked :).
RemmyX25