forum

Matchbox 20 - Unwell

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Echo
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Friday, 13 February 2009 at 12:38:32 p.m.

Artist: Matchbox 20
Title: Unwell
BPM: 162
Filesize: 5610kb
Play Time: 03:07
Difficulties Available:
  1. Echo's Hard (4.63 stars, 376 notes)
  2. Luigi's Normal (3.08 stars, 199 notes)
Download: Matchbox 20 - Unwell
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Thanks Luigi for the song. My first uploaded English song :P

Turns out I could map the whole thing :)
LuigiHann
Here's a normal map. I named the difficulty "Unstable." I suggest you name your hard something like "OCD."

Download: Matchbox 20 - Unwell (Echo) [Unstable].osu
Topic Starter
Echo
Finished hard!
LuigiHann
Finished normal. Please add this kthxbye

Download: Matchbox 20 - Unwell (Echo) [Normal].osu
Topic Starter
Echo
Uploaded with luigi's.
James
ok i played both difficulties and timing feels late at the beginning and early 1/2~end of the song. it might be on my end though but i doubt it~

edit: must be me~

NAZI TIME!!
normal:
01:07:61 (3) - intentional hitsound? only at the body of slider? just checking
last chorus is boring already. 2x copy paste :(

hard:
wassup! first slider isnt snapped!
02:28:72 (1,2,3,4,1,1,2,3,4) - ew haha
echo likes star shaped jumps~
Topic Starter
Echo
Fixed mine. I think the body only slider is intentional, but I can't answer for Luigi.
LuigiHann
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
LuigiHann
The beatmap listing page doesn't show the current difficulties. What's up with that?
m980
Well well well..

Luigi's Normal
02:07:61 (4) - Althought it isn't very major, this slider has a whistle hitsound, while the other two from the other chorus, don't have a whistle hitsound. It isn't much.. But i just had to point this out. (HitSounds) (Not Major)

Echo's Hard
00:40:22 (3) - Spacing? I don't know how your going to do this though, since your aiming for symetritricity. (Spacing) (Not Major)
02:38:53 (2,3,4,5) - Uneven Star. Fix it up. It'll look better. (Spacing) (Not Major)

Yeah. Just a few things that would make this beatmap look better, IMO.

Also, you'll need to reupload. So i'll star this for now.
LuigiHann
This was resubmitted, so it should download properly now. What's it doing in the graveyard? :evil:
Saturos
Timing is iffy, but it's probably the best it's going to get without a shit ton of sections, and it's near perfect as is, anyway.

One thing I would like done is to have the countdown removed. Sounds terrible, imo. Otherwise, you can haz bubble afterwards.
foulcoon
^
Also a couple things seem like they should be snapped to blue ticks, but i'll trust your best judgment on that. Otherwise seems like a great map.

Damn i know this song too well...
Topic Starter
Echo
Disabled offset.

I know that timing is iffy in the verses, and like Saturos said I really don't want to make a million timing sections to fix it :/

However if you feel it really needs fixing then I guess I'll have to do it
Saturos
I don't really feel it's necessary~

Guess I'll wait to see what others think.
machol30
I think the mapping and timing are just fine. Though I felt that Normal could have been worked on some, specifically with the sounds. It's mainly in the chorus, I think. Some places I expected to see whistles and claps.
LuigiHann
Added some more hitsounds. I tend to use whistles very sparingly, but I added some more claps.

Download: Matchbox 20 - Unwell (Echo) [Luigi's Normal].osu
Topic Starter
Echo
Reuploaded.
m980
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
Echo
Too symmetrical/too many triangles i bet.
show more