forum

Rica Matsumoto - OK!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Ekaru
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Echo
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Wizard Of Orz
easy:

00:25:534 too far from 4
00:47:421 shorten the slider and give a brea after
01:06:692 what the eff is with this psacing on easy?
01:10:498 same
01:14:305 same..
01:18:111 you know now...
01:25:724 too many consexutive beats for easy
01:33:337 too many of these mini sliders can confuse when to stop holding
01:42:854 confusing for easy
01:56:652 confusing slider
02:30:911 way too many sliders i suggest to add some beats in for a rythym not matching the background music cause thats not playable for easy and add a break within that no word period too
03:19:919 evil spacing

overall less sliders plox =[

ill do LOL later (chane tat title name >.>
Wizard Of Orz
jjsut a beta for this (not full vers)

Download: Rica Matsumoto - OK! (Ekaru) [Supergarlic's Bread].osu
Wizard Of Orz
Wizard Of Orz
heres hard and please map with care >.>

Download: Rica Matsumoto - OK! (Ekaru) [Hard].osu
Wizard Of Orz
hard:

i quick looked this and gj i guess

make hp drain 6 cause 4 is too ez

00:51:228 too far from 1 (yellow)
01:29:293 too many fast notes for hard
01:33:337 kill 2 reverses
01:50:467 put 2 reverse on this and make the next notes closer
02:03:670 put 1 & 2 to the white tick next to the blue tick ure on
02:04:860 put it to the next red tick and space notes when doing this
Topic Starter
Ekaru
Did all but last one, because then it doesn't go to anything that way. Also moved (3) backwards to the blue tick so it goes to the 'na', otherwise it feels off. Time to put in sounds. =P

EDIT: And isn't it just better when I map seriously, and don't make it a giant clusterfuck in the process?
Wizard Of Orz
Topic Starter
Ekaru
Fixed those things, except for the guitar solo things, since you see, I already had replaced the guitar solo with a break, like on Hard, and I had already uploaded, so I couldn't revert back to the old one, and yeah.

But yeah, Fixed.
Wizard Of Orz
maybe on hard the lasting psacing thing make it 4 spaces closer it looks too unreasonable
Wizard Of Orz
Topic Starter
Ekaru
^Did both, now that I saw those posts. =P
Seibei4211
Try 3,879 offset.

Normal
00:11:48 (1) - If that intro is the best you can do, you might want to just start the song here, but it doesn't really matter.
01:14:29 (1,2) - These duplets are spaced a little further apart than the rest of the map.
01:27:38 (5,6) - Here's another variance in spacing. The spacing for half-beats gets closer starting with this right here. Pick a distance and snap to it. Normal should be as consistent as possible.

Hard
00:36:32 - Move this one tick to the left and respace.

Supergarlic's Bread
Is this difficulty serious? Seriously? I mean, if you're sure this is serious, I can pick on some spacing issues, but...seriously?
Wizard Of Orz
changed normal a bit cause it was too easy

i wouldve changed more but then it would supergarlics difficulty

Download: Rica Matsumoto - OK! (Ekaru) [Normal].osu
Hyperworm

Seibei4211 wrote:

Is this difficulty serious? Seriously? I mean, if you're sure this is serious, I can pick on some spacing issues, but...seriously?
IMO, "do you really want a beatmap as tough as this?" should be a question for the mods, not for the beatmap submitter...

Auto gets 5 100s on Supergarlic's Bread for me (I think they're spinners).
Zerostarry
Hard:
00:14:33 (8) - Can you move this away from the other notes pls
00:25:04 (5) - this too
00:59:77 (3,4) - clusterfuck

Garlic:
i lol'd.

I'm not even gonna mod this, it's not gonna get ranked.
Seibei4211

Zerostarry wrote:

Garlic:
i lol'd.

I'm not even gonna mod this, it's not gonna get ranked.
Yeaaaah.
Topic Starter
Ekaru
Updated. Also, supergarlic's Bread might have to be removed and put in a post here, because it's 13K over the 10 mil limit. ;(

...It DOES match the music for the most part though. The makers of OK! were jerks and put a lot of background noise. Depends on what the mods think. I personally think Hard is funner, but...

*waits for people to check this up more*
Wizard Of Orz
show more