forum

Matchbox Twenty - Back 2 Good

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Sinistro
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on 14 February 2009 at 12:52:07

Artist: Matchbox Twenty
Title: Back 2 Good
BPM: 107.11
Filesize: 4761kb
Play Time: 03:26
Difficulties Available:
  1. Normal (1.97 stars, 229 notes)
  2. Hard (4.4 stars, 346 notes)
Download: Matchbox Twenty - Back 2 Good
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Part of this nutritious Matchbox 20 beatmapping project.

I guess it can be called ready now?
Cyclone
I looked at the MP3 without downloading your map, but i'm getting around 107.110 range for BPM and a 1,767 offset, based on the metronome.

Download: Manabu Namiki - Burning Halloween Town (Garven) [Jiruba].osu
LuigiHann
I just played through what you've posted so far, and it plays fine. Just do more of that and you'll be all set :<

One thought, since the song is so long and odd, is you could have each difficulty use a different chunk of the song. Just make sure at least one of them has the cool chunk that starts around 2:53, or the cool part starting at 3:37. Shame they're spaced out so far...

Btw reviving
LuigiHann
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.

Download: Sanxion7 - EternuS (OzzyOzrock) [Insane].osu
Larto
Blebleb I should mod all the MB20 maps which weren't ranked and didn't find any flaw here.

Blublub good work Sinistro keep it up.

EDIT: You just need a background blebleb
foulcoon
This is cool, and well balanced. The timing seemed great enough when i SS'd it with DT first try. If anything the offset is a few ms early~

Have your star, good sir.
Larto
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
minyeob
I can use a Minor Mod for you.
[Hard]
16:862(4) Move left a bit, please
51:034(4,5) Select them all then move right a bit, please
Seibei4211
Normal
02:43:34 (1,1) - I can't believe you did the very thing that you dinged Larto for doing in the BEST PART of the BEST MAP he's done. And see, I wouldn't ding this because it's so obvious that it's going to repeat before you even finish the first slider. BAAAAAAW. (Actually, I didn't expect the second one to repeat twice. I thought it'd just be once. But I didn't have that trouble with Larto's slider at all. BAAAW.)

Anyway, as for the BPM, I played the song with .11, .13, and .14 (Not necessarily in that order). I liked .13 the best. Felt really good.

Edit: Oh, right, and I was thinking that the difficulties could each be upped by one. Normal has a lot of triplets and complex beats and stuff for a Normal in my opinion. Easy could easily be called a Normal.
Topic Starter
Sinistro
It's not exactly the same, since my pattern is mirrored, but it is, of course, fair game. I've fixed this and changed the names.

I'll admit I haven't increased bpm yet, because I believe I can hear the metronome going off at the end of the song. I'll look into it more once I get headphones that give sound to both ears.
LuigiHann
There is nothing wrong with this map.
DawnII
I'm going to go with my instincts here and say Seibei's wrong here. The BPM can stand for some changing however, +.004. I'm not going to pop for this, but I'm putting it out there.
Seibei4211
4 100s is good enough for me.

Edit: Oh, right, heart. Whatever. Happy, Larto?