forum

Equal Tablet area help?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
AMO
I recently switched from Wacom CTL 480 to Gaomon s56k (and I really like the gaomon)
I played with full area (forced preportions) on the wacom and now I play with full area (forced preportions) on the gaomon
I feel like the tablet area on the gaomon is a bit large so here is the question I want answered;
What should I change the sensitivity to in game to equal then area of the Wacom?
Example - "1.13x"
freshiigod
1.35 if my math is correct
Topic Starter
AMO

freshiigod wrote:

1.35 if my math is correct
I just tested, sensitivity is too high ;-;
Hayoki
wait, is changing sensitivity ingame while using a tablet a thing?
Husa
Its better to not change sensitivity when using tablet because of input lag it has, so my opinion is just changing the Tablet area or Monitor area on the tablet idk :thinking:
Topic Starter
AMO

Husa wrote:

Its better to not change sensitivity when using tablet because of input lag it has, so my opinion is just changing the Tablet area or Monitor area on the tablet idk :thinking:

I don't experience input lag when doing it (and I am crazy about reducing it)
All I want is the correct sensitivity value to get the same area as my wacom

Edit - Nevermind I do actually think there is a little bit
Topic Starter
AMO
The problem with changing tablet area, is that Gaomon's drivers are basically the same as Huion, in that you cannot force proportions without having full area, but I want perfectly proportioned area without it being completely full
Topic Starter
AMO
Solution: uninstall drivers and download TabletDriverUI, it's a community made driver with support for nearly all drivers that most people would use for osu! (check compatibility on download page) you can set more accurate area with Physical measurements.

Just google tabletdriverui it's the first github link that shows up on Google