forum

Yousei Teikoku - Sacrifice [Osu|Taiko]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Saten
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on den 12 februari 2013 at 18:22:21

Artist: Yousei Teikoku
Title: Sacrifice
Tags: Saten-san Fiya OnosakiHito rickyboi
BPM: 270
Filesize: 6484kb
Play Time: 03:09
Difficulties Available:
  1. Death (5 stars, 1056 notes)
  2. Fiya's Fear (5 stars, 482 notes)
  3. Near-Death-Experience (5 stars, 988 notes)
  4. Ono's Taiko Oni (4,89 stars, 1476 notes)
  5. Pain (5 stars, 720 notes)
  6. rickyboi (5 stars, 850 notes)
  7. Taikosaki (4,94 stars, 1406 notes)
Download: Yousei Teikoku - Sacrifice
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
WIP
Antares Antares Antares Cor Scorpii
Gyuunyu
This map is impossible D:
Verdisphena
Want a verdi diff? =3
Topic Starter
Saten

Verdisphena wrote:

Want a verdi diff? =3
sure :3
Suimya
lol whats is this?!? o.o
Topic Starter
Saten

-Sekai- wrote:

lol whats is this?!? o.o
moe map :3
Cristian
This is official, i love your maps <3
Hellzero
Kirino Kousaka
May I make a guest diff for this map? >w<
Verdisphena
I'll finish my diff soon ><
Bakario
._.
Verdisphena
It's finisheed

Download: 40671 Yousei Teikoku - Sacrifice.rar
Fiya
So like, I'm all the way done and just hitsounding, and then I go out of the editor, and then I click update by accident cuz my mouse freaked out. ;__________;
Topic Starter
Saten

Fiya wrote:

So like, I'm all the way done and just hitsounding, and then I go out of the editor, and then I click update by accident cuz my mouse freaked out. ;__________;
Whaaat!? D:
kirinoimouto22
My reaction to this

:?

I have no more questions...
Saten-san you're amazing!

I have no more left kudosu, I can not give star ><
But this map is so awesome O.o
Cristian
The map "death" move's my legh and idk why D:!!!
btw in the sliders of death
Kirino Kousaka
Saten-san I give up orz...
Yeah, now I know how hard it is to map impossible maps, and I'm having a hard time trying to finish my diff, and I gave up cause it's too hard :(
Anyway it was an epic experience :D
and good luck with your Yousei Teikoku maps! I love them >w<
rickyboi
In progress.
OnosakiHito
Uff... this reached a totally new level. I didn't mapped the whole song yet. Just 40%, since even for me this is pretty hard to map. Nevermind what you are trying to do, it ends up hard. A totally new mapper section for me. haha

I will tell people to look trough it and gave there opinions about it. After that I will finish the whole Taiko diff..

To Taiko modders:
Possible issues I could name are: 8 plets maybe too much and eventually some hitcircle issues.

About my BG:
First I thought it dosen't fit this well. But everything she is singing fits exactly to rumias character. So I kept it in this way.
Hope you like it for now!

Download: Yousei Teikoku - Sacrifice (Saten-san) [Ono's Taiko Oni].osu
Wishy
I usually love your maps but:

Death diff: make circles a little smaller and reduce AR to 9? It is indeed pretty much unplayable, and I'm not sure if those ridiculously huge circles actually just make the map harder because everything looks really messy. Like stacked sliders, and some patterns are like wtf is this with that circle size. Remember huge circles don't always mean the map's gonna be easier.

Verdi diff: Mother of god, make this readable, the map is fun but it is not good when you just put everything randomly so you can't really understand what to do. Doing this in 200~220 BPM maps may be fine but this is 270, it is really quite a pain to play when you don't really get what to hit next, just my opinion.

Of course those are my opinions and maybe this map is readable/completly playable for a few players, but really what's the point on mapping something almost nobody can play? :p
show more