forum

Best Keyboard for Osu!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Claudette Morel
Hey,

i want to buy a new keyboard, can anyone tell me which keyboard is good for osu?

100-200$

i have only a 30$ keyboard

thank you very much
E m i
"best" = unknown as we don't know all solid parameters of all keyboards

we only know the ones which are very much subject to personal preference

vague recommendation: get a mech that you like
pandaBee
SZKILLER might know.
Barusamikosu
Just grab one of thnikk's keypads for like $20 and then wait for cherry low profile switches because those are the future
DXPOHIHIHI
kartonrealista

pandaBee wrote:

SZKILLER might know.
Don't invoke the name of thy Lord in vain
Vuelo Eluko
black switches essential

E m i

xxjesus1412fanx wrote:

black switches essential

low profile blacks are essentialer
kai99
black is so heavy tho
Vuelo Eluko
Buy the Razer™ Mechanical Switches: The World's First Mechanical Switch Designed For Gaming. I highly recommend the Razer™ Orange Switch because they are silent keys with optimized tactile feel. Not only are they ultra durable with up to 60 million keystrokes, they also feature optimized actuation and reset points as well as precision manufacturing process for tighter tolerance.

Here's a quote from a popular League of Legends player regarding the new Razer™ Mechanical Switches:

"Having used the BlackWidow as my default keyboard for all these years, and watching it evolve is truly amazing. Razer takes what is already the best and makes it even better. The new switches feel great and give me total control of each keystroke. This is unlike anything that I have experienced before.” - Yiliang "Doublelift" Peng

And don't forget to power up your gaming with Mountain Dew™, the official sports drink of professional gamers worldwide!
Shikese
Anything corsair is great. I like red keys the best personally.
Kishuya
The Gambler
Thnikk's pads or build your own. You most likely need only two buttons anyway.
Dizzel
I think best idea it's buy something like this: https://www.amazon.com/Oree-Essential-K ... B01MQF56QQ
I had this keyboard and was so good :) so other right now!
Saturation

xxjesus1412fanx wrote:

Buy the Razer™ Mechanical Switches: The World's First Mechanical Switch Designed For Gaming. I highly recommend the Razer™ Orange Switch because they are silent keys with optimized tactile feel. Not only are they ultra durable with up to 60 million keystrokes, they also feature optimized actuation and reset points as well as precision manufacturing process for tighter tolerance.

Here's a quote from a popular League of Legends player regarding the new Razer™ Mechanical Switches:

"Having used the BlackWidow as my default keyboard for all these years, and watching it evolve is truly amazing. Razer takes what is already the best and makes it even better. The new switches feel great and give me total control of each keystroke. This is unlike anything that I have experienced before.” - Yiliang "Doublelift" Peng

And don't forget to power up your gaming with Mountain Dew™, the official sports drink of professional gamers worldwide!

Epic gamer post B)
The Gambler
Shameless self-plug: SANWA™ switches. Proven on fight stick controllers, proven on baguettes.

pronet12
The best keyboard i have is my laptop's keyboard... it got me to 40k
The Gambler

pronet12 wrote:

The best keyboard i have is my laptop's keyboard... it got me to 40k

Amen.

Assuming you have a Thinkpad laptop. Those have the best laptop keyboards.
Legendary Mates
MrChippies

Shikese wrote:

Anything corsair is great. I like red keys the best personally.

Corsair is not a good keyboard brand, way overpriced for the quality because they are a “gamer brand” get a Ducky, a Leopold or a Cooler Master