forum

The Bloodhound Gang - Screwing You on the Beach at Night

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
GladiOol
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Seibei4211
This map is severly flawed! D:

02:37:32 (1) - YOU FORGOT TO MAP THIS SECTION! D:
02:52:32 (1) - THIS ONE, TOO! D:

(Seriously though, you should totally map the synth riffs. Best parts of the song.)

As for timing, the BPM looks good, but try 1,712 offset. Once again, inherit just to be safe.

I'll actually mod these maps later. It's 3:36 am for me right now, so I don't want to really mod just yet. But on first glance, I don't see any severe problems with either Hard (except for overmapping, but I guess that's allowed).
Topic Starter
GladiOol

Seibei4211 wrote:

02:37:32 (1) - YOU FORGOT TO MAP THIS SECTION! D:
02:52:32 (1) - THIS ONE, TOO! D:)
I Dunno how to map it :(

Seibei4211 wrote:

(Seriously though, you should totally map the synth riffs. Best parts of the song.)
What are ''Synth Riffs''? (Sorry, I'm not the best with English :D)

Seibei4211 wrote:

As for timing, the BPM looks good, but try 1,712 offset. Once again, inherit just to be safe.
Used the Offset, and it sounds great, thank you :P

Seibei4211 wrote:

I'll actually mod these maps later. It's 3:36 am for me right now, so I don't want to really mod just yet. But on first glance, I don't see any severe problems with either Hard (except for overmapping, but I guess that's allowed).
Ok, thank you ;)
Seibei4211
It's not that hard man. Just use some soft hit sounds. Most of the notes are on white/red ticks just like the rest of the song except for the 2 notes that are on blue ticks. You can do it! You gotta map it~ It's the best parrrrt!

Synth riffs are just like guitar riffs, except with a synthesizer which is like a keyboard, but different.

Edit: Soft hit sounds didn't really work.
Seibei4211
Here you go. 'Twas easy. Anyway, I suggest taking the "The" out of "The Bloodhound Gang". It matches the other BHG maps on here. Do that for I'm the Least You Can Do, too, if you change it. Also, the custom colors might be cumbersome. They match the background too well.

Download: The Bloodhound Gang - Screwing You on the Beach at Night (Gladi) [Synth Riff].osu
Topic Starter
GladiOol
Should I post this @ Pending Beatmaps?
Seibei4211
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Seibei4211
That is still a hideous star slider.

Normal
01:29:59 (7,1) - I think this sounds better if you move it 1/2 beat to the left.
01:36:15 (6,7) - I think this should have a note in between them. Especially since it's a stressed syllable. There was one instance in which an unstressed syllable was unmapped and that was fine.
01:51:15 (6,7) - Same.

Here are some fixed stars if you want. I only changed the star and the spacing of the notes before/after them so it was still correct. Also, if you use Normal, I should point out that I already moved the 7/star 1/2 beat to the left. You can change that if you want, but I think it sounds a little better.

Download: Bloodhound Gang - Screwing You on the Beach at Night (Gladi) [Normal Star].osu

Download: Bloodhound Gang - Screwing You on the Beach at Night (Gladi) [Hard Star].osu
Topic Starter
GladiOol

Seibei4211 wrote:

That is still a hideous star slider.

Normal
01:29:59 (7,1) - I think this sounds better if you move it 1/2 beat to the left.
01:36:15 (6,7) - I think this should have a note in between them. Especially since it's a stressed syllable. There was one instance in which an unstressed syllable was unmapped and that was fine.
01:51:15 (6,7) - Same.

Here are some fixed stars if you want. I only changed the star and the spacing of the notes before/after them so it was still correct. Also, if you use Normal, I should point out that I already moved the 7/star 1/2 beat to the left. You can change that if you want, but I think it sounds a little better.
Seibei4211
Normal
01:29:83 (7,1) - Yeah, since you're using my star, this one should definitely get moved 1/2 beat to the left. I made it so it ended where it originally did in the timeline, which is a good place to end.
Topic Starter
GladiOol

Seibei4211 wrote:

Normal
01:29:83 (7,1) - Yeah, since you're using my star, this one should definitely get moved 1/2 beat to the left. I made it so it ended where it originally did in the timeline, which is a good place to end.
I find it way better the place it's on now, 'cuz now the thick are 'on the beat'
If I move it 1/2 to the left, it will end up real weird :D (In my opionion)
Seibei4211
But it's Normal and 1/2 beat to the left is easier to follow. Not moving it to the left has the slider ending on the wrong spot, too.
Seibei4211
Change the background color for this.

Normal
01:29:59 (7,1) - Oh snap, and I still think this should be moved 1/2 beat to the left, but now I have the power to bubble this or not. Seriously. This is the only thing keeping me from bubbling this.
Topic Starter
GladiOol

Seibei4211 wrote:

Change the background color for this.

Normal
01:29:59 (7,1) - Oh snap, and I still think this should be moved 1/2 beat to the left, but now I have the power to bubble this or not. Seriously. This is the only thing keeping me from bubbling this.
Background is black now.
And the star has been moved 1/2 thick to left. :P
Seibei4211
Fix Normal's timing and for Hard, make the timing sections inherit and resnap.
Seibei4211
Finally. Time for two bubbles in two seconds.
Topic Starter
GladiOol

Seibei4211 wrote:

Finally. Time for two bubbles in two seconds.
<3
Rolled
The deed is done.