forum

DJ Sharpnel - KLASSIKER EINHEIT [OsuMania]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
IcyWorld
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Friday, July 8, 2022 at 4:18:48 PM

Artist: DJ Sharpnel
Title: KLASSIKER EINHEIT
Source: 氷菓
Tags: Welcome To The Ottack Universe Sharpnelsound Jea Ryuta Nakagami 仲上竜太 Lemmy SRPC-0029 優しさの理由 Yasashisa no Riyuu ちょうちょ ChouCho 氷菓 Hyouka Electronic Japanese J-core J-pop c82 comiket82 comic market 82 コミックマーケッ 82 コミケ82 Nuclear Blast JS Awesome Bomb Filez 5
BPM: 206.25
Filesize: 29166kb
Play Time: 03:39
Difficulties Available:
  1. Challenge 1.1x - 4Key (5.54 stars, 4160 notes)
  2. Challenge 1.2x - 4Key (6 stars, 4160 notes)
  3. Challenge 1.3x - 4Key (6.41 stars, 4160 notes)
  4. Challenge 1.4x - 4Key (6.83 stars, 4160 notes)
  5. Challenge - 4Key (5.08 stars, 4160 notes)
Download: DJ Sharpnel - KLASSIKER EINHEIT
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Background Source: https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/30516713

Greetings! This is a very nice relaxing dj sharpnel banger to listen to, the first time I heard it I was on the city bus just listening through all sorts of sharpnel songs, and needless to say it's amazing! Klassiker Einheit was released in Nuclear Blast 5, and it was a massive project for me at the time, NB5 is the only pack I ever publicly took submissions for, and it was a blast! I'd like to share with you some of the excitement I had when releasing NB5, here's the release thread https://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showpost.php?p=4150905&postcount=1

Rates have been included now, and Klassiker is a good benchmark for stamina and just raw pattern execution, this is definitely one of my most solid Handstream maps, and was probably my best handstream map at the time! Good luck going for scores on this, if you feel like you have surpassed a personal benchmark try something higher, for example if you 95 try going for fc or SS sometime :)

I still make maps as of 2022, and enjoy playing with the VSRG community, have an excellent day and have fun!

7/8/2022 updating with rates, and updating metadata today, still have a little bit to do on this i think!

edit 1 GAH i forgot to upload from 1.0 rate fffff
edit 2 1.0 has an additional generation 1 second of silence in order to better sync the map, offset 980, source 氷菓 added and reuploaded from 1.0 rate.
edit 3 added tags, and uploaded from 1.0 rate again, i'm going to not forget this today again i swear!
edit 4 removed 10 KLASSIKER EINHEIT 1.100x (pitch raised) and 10 KLASSIKER EINHEIT 1.100x with DT(pitch raised) audio files