forum

DJ Ross - Dreamland

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Diasios
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Seibei4211
BPM: 139.75
Offset: 876

Easy
00:50:67 (2,3) - I think most, if not all, of the duplets like this should be 1 1/2 beats apart instead of 2. Having the 2nd note land on the stressed syllabe (1/2 beat to the left) sounds more natural. Also makes the map a little more interesting. Just to be thorough, I'll list the rest, too.
00:54:10 (2,3) - ^
00:57:54 (2,3) - ^
01:04:41 (2,3) - ^
01:07:84 (2,3) - ^
01:11:28 (2,3) - ^
01:39:61 (4) - This slider ends kind of awkwardly. I'd say ending it 1/2 beat earlier, and I think it sounds even better if you make it repeat once, too.
02:33:70 (1,2) - Same as 00:50:67
02:37:14 (1,2) - ^
02:40:57 (1,2) - ^
03:22:64 (4) - Same as 01:39:61.
I'm sure that last break could get mapped a bit. It's pretty long and it doesn't need to be.

Normal
01:39:62 (5) - Same suggestion as Easy.
02:07:30 (1,1) - I think this might be a little too ninja-y for Normal. I think it'd be a little more appropriate to just make it one spinner like the others.
That break's still kinda big. Same suggestion as Easy.

You should make a Hard difficulty. I loved your Hymn map and this song could easily be made into a Hard map. :]
Topic Starter
Diasios
Seibei4211
I don't think you understood what I meant about those duplets.

00:54:11 (2,3,4) - For all of the notes that you changed like this, delete the 2nd note (the 3, in this case) and move the 3rd now, (now 3) and move that note 1/2 beat to the left. Then respace them.

Anyway, I still think you should do a Hard for this. It's such a cool song. Oh, and I'm not sure about my offset. You'll want a 2nd opinion on that. The beats are so weird. So anyway, this map's close to bubble, but not quite. A star should put this baby on the map. Also, a star is appropriate if you're gonna do a Hard, which you totally should cause it'd be awesome. Hopefully.
Topic Starter
Diasios
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
Diasios
I'm here!!!
If you have time, check this beatmap, please :)
Topic Starter
Diasios
I don't think that this beatmap is so "ugly"
Check it, trust me. It's nice and I would like you rank it. Please. I have worked so much on this beatmap
Seibei4211
So I have no real problems with Easy or Normal. I'm still wondering about that offset though. Also, at this point, I'm not just requesting a Hard difficulty, I'm strongly suggesting it.

Edit: I never said it was ugly. What?
Topic Starter
Diasios

Seibei4211 wrote:

Edit: I never said it was ugly. What?
I spoke in general :)
I have written that because writing in that way the other members of BAT would be decided to check this beatmap XD
Anyway... thank you :lol:
Seibei4211
Topic Starter
Diasios
FIXED
Topic Starter
Diasios
I don't know what I do...
I must:
1) to leave the HARD ROCK! difficuty as it is
2) fix the HARD ROCK! difficulty
3) delete the HARD ROCK! difficulty

I think that the second option it's the best...
What do you think of it?
Seibei4211
Either delete it or remap it completely. It's a lazy way to make a harder difficulty.
Topic Starter
Diasios

Seibei4211 wrote:

Either delete it or remap it completely. It's a lazy way to make a harder difficulty.
Well, you're right.
I have decided to delete the difficulty, because I don't want lose other time. Three difficulties are enough.
Now, this beatmap can be ranked?
Seibei4211
Not so fast. The beatmaps are good, but I'm not confident about the timing I gave you. BPM looks good, but I can't find a good offset. If I can find an offset I like, I can bubble it. Oh, and you used a lot of whistles. I would go back and get rid of a bunch for a smoother ranking.

Edit: Yeah, see, I was way off. Offset: 860. Just tweak the whistles a bit and I'll bubble this.
Topic Starter
Diasios
FIXED
Seibei4211
Topic Starter
Diasios
Seibei4211
Hmm... Go into this song's folder, delete the skin pieces, then Full Submit.
Topic Starter
Diasios

Seibei4211 wrote:

Hmm... Go into this song's folder, delete the skin pieces, then Full Submit.
I have already done this.
Look:

See??
you can try to delete my beatmap from your song's folder, and later download this beatmap
P.S.= I have convert this image to jpg because the bpm format isn't good
show more