forum

Re: Filipino osu! staff and non-staff thread

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Misery
t/383702

I made this new thread so that I wouldn't necrobump a 10 month old thread, just leaving my thoughts.

1. Please update the thing! We got filipino BNs now! (It isn't that much effort to update every time since we barely have anyone getting on the official osu! staff list anyway)
2. Remove osu!news and Tournament Staff since the groups are dead at this point. Maybe mention a few prominent PH tournament staff, and even a chance to mention a few common mappers from our country!
3. I read about the replies on that thread too, it's also nice for it to be pinned (because some forum lurkers like me do visit this slightly dead subforum... sometimes) and it helps a few people keep track
4. I don't know, update the links to redirect to the new site? Futureproofed.

Anyway, this is a very good handy reference just in case we need it, I hoped na sana maupdate to real soon, hopefully di naman ganun kahirap. ^^
AyeAries
dm mo nalang si gravey for further discussion

Gravey-#6520
Topic Starter
Misery
sadly wala ako sa osu!ph discord hahaha :(

Next time
Gravey-
:!:

Misery wrote:

2. Remove osu!news and Tournament Staff since the groups are dead at this point. Maybe mention a few prominent PH tournament staff, and even a chance to mention a few common mappers from our country! I'm thinking of adding mappers or even modders as well but i'm not sure, maybe?

3. I read about the replies on that thread too, it's also nice for it to be pinned (because some forum lurkers like me do visit this slightly dead subforum... sometimes) and it helps a few people keep track It was pinned before yet removed again right after dunno why tho. I made it updated for as long as i can get.

4. I don't know, update the links to redirect to the new site? Futureproofed. Will check the links later on

Anyway, this is a very good handy reference just in case we need it, I hoped na sana maupdate to real soon, hopefully di naman ganun kahirap. ^^ I did think the same way before
https://old.ppy.sh/forum/t/383702 Updated