forum

RPG/MMORPG Anime game's that are available in PC?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
DXPOHIHIHI
pls? am bored
AMX
Black Desert Online is a fun game if you play casually imo, the competitive scene is way to timeconsuming to get into personally.
aggabear
I'd personally recommend Closers , Twin Saga , Elder Scrolls , Eve Online , Final Fantasy XIV or World Of Warcraft. (which is the most popular on this list from what I know of)

I haven't played all of these personally but a lot of my friends have said good things about them xd

I'm pretty sure most of these are also available on steam.
Topic Starter
DXPOHIHIHI
ummm any free ones?
Edanberg
try elsword
roufou
Elsword, Closers, Twin Saga and Eve Online are free.

MS2
KatouMegumi
I can suggest Tokyo Xanadu 2
sakuraya
soulworker
Caput Mortuum
adventure quest worlds
cinnaronpa
Onmyoji is free, and on Steam.
hayate13
The Witcher 3
Reva
Guild Wars 2

Technically free but there's a paid expansion however that expansion doesn't really affect your game play as they are for level 80+ characters. There are certain restrictions but as I said, it doesn't affect your game play.

Upon character creation, you are given 4 races to choose (ranging from human, beast-like creatures, really small people, and nature people) and 8 class to choose from (I think there are more but I haven't really gotten around it since it's probably for players who have the expansion). Each class is divided into 3 simple categories; class who wear heavy armor, medium armor, and light armor and they wield similar weapons but they have unique game play (duh).

After character creation, you are taken to tutorial and the rest is in the game.

Now that I have given the briefing of the game, I will now say about my opinion of this game.

It's nice. There is a story mode which happens every 10 levels which gives you some motivation to keep playing the game and each chapter involves making decisions so it's not just breeze through the story. Combat gets repetitive at times but there is/are a certain class that involves combos (and that would be an Elementalist which is my main class and you can switch elements during combat which is pretty neat).

How about quests? Well they are called remnant hearts and you're not just gonna kill monsters but you do various stuff like transforming into a pig and collect truffles so it has plenty of activities to do in this game.

There's much to say about this but I'll leave it to you if you decide to download this game but be warned, the size of this game is 30+ gb but you can play the tutorial as soon as a portion of download is complete.
Kirika
Hyperdimension Neptunia is good, if it hasn't already been said.

Dark Souls
Dragons Dogma
Witcher 3

These are also good ones, to name a few.
Marblelemons
Played around with Soul Worker Online for a while. Good stuff if you don't mind the fact that it's not free world. Cute girls too.
diseum_old
Don't play the SoulWorker Steam version, try to download the jp version there are guides on how to do it in yt and stuffs.

The steam version cuts down a lot of bonuses and xp given to you after the mission. The items are also a lot cheaper in the jp version
Alfearox
Kritika online? <3
TeeArctic1

szkiller wrote:

ummm any free ones?

Tera is a pretty good f2p mmo, I had a really rich archer once by abusing the ingame market
MusicRitman
Ragnorok Online.
P.s. From Anime: Netoge no Yome wa Onnanoko ja Nai to Omotta?

Just now not available, but in this summer be available