forum

New to this game not sure how accuracy in a map works

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
vaseto99
I play this game for a week and I am not sure why sometimes even when I am sure I have hit the circle my accuracy still drops. When exactly should I hit the circle to my accuracy doesnt drop?
nnamesn
UMofuwMofuU
It’s ok, I see a lot of new players do this. As nnamesn said, it’s best trying to click the circles to the beat, but that won’t always work, because on easier difficulties important sounds/beats in the song are missed. The most accurate way is to focus completely on the approach circle for now, and if everything feels slightly off, adjust your universal offset in settings.

(Also, for future reference, this is the wrong forum. Post stuff like this in Gameplay & Rankings. Thanks!)
cinnabar real

vaseto99 wrote:

I play this game for a week and I am not sure why sometimes even when I am sure I have hit the circle my accuracy still drops. When exactly should I hit the circle to my accuracy doesnt drop?

there are things named "approach circles", when they get close, you need to tap the "z" or "x" keys (if you didn't change them). it is about timing too.
koemada
listen to the music and just tap the circles to the rhythm.
Argent Pride

R E V O L T h wrote:

you need to tap the "z" or "x" keys (if you didn't change them).

Those are not the default keys, you need to go into key bindings to change them from you mouse to your keyboard.