forum

Wacom Intuos S and M (2018) recommended ?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
PILLAT
So im looking for a new tablet and i found that wacom released a new version called Wacom Intuos S and M so ... i like to know if anybody already have this tablet and if its good or not for playing osu!
SukkelNoob
I bought the Wacon Intuos S (my first tablet) i still have to wait 6 days for delivery right now and i want to know of you bought the tablet and if it was good i'm very interested into your response!
DeletedUser_8734694
SukkelNoob

Tatsuo-desu wrote:

I am using Wacom Intuos S. It is actually very good for osu, but I use hawku drivers because the normal ones have input lag. For me personally, the tablet is better than Huion or the older Wacom tablets. I recommend it. c:

Thank you very much i will try to use the hawku drivers and the normal to compare this was really helpful
Topic Starter
PILLAT
My personal opinion for the 2018 wacom version (used around 1-2 months) is that its a great tablet for osu but still ctl/cth 480 is way better.

PD: Actually im using ctl 480 with a cover from foxbox and there's no way that im change it for anything 8-)
hpyx

Tatsuo-desu wrote:

I am using Wacom Intuos S. It is actually very good for osu, but I use hawku drivers because the normal ones have input lag. For me personally, the tablet is better than Huion or the older Wacom tablets. I recommend it. c:

i know this comment is old, but whats your tablet area?