forum

Question about +18 BG

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Surassa
Well, the thing is that i want to choose a NSFW image as BG for a beatmap (this beatmap: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/784612). I won't post the image because when i did (in in-game chat), i got silenced (lol). About the image, its not that sugestive. Its just nipples on a arguably human female. If someone knows how to use Photoshop, please PM and i'll send you the image so you can erase the nipples. Also, someone please let me know if i can still use the image without erasing the nipples, because, as i said, they are not that suggestive and, the Rules says :
We are an all-ages community. This means that 18+/NSFW (not safe for work) content such as drug use or topics of a sexual nature are not welcome here. Exceptions are made where appropriate for this, but generally speaking, keep it clean.
So i hope this counts as an exception.
Plz help ;___;
Rivals_7
or the easy alternatives: choose other backgrounds

like there is thousands of them, why choosing the "arguably" NSFW one?
Topic Starter
Surassa
or the easy alternatives: choose other backgrounds
Well... thats what i did xd.

I know there's thousands of them but that specific one fits extremely great. Something about it has especifically what i expected the song, + the way the circles were arranged to represent. And i know it won't hurt much people. Also, there's maps with almost naked lolis on it, like, wtf. Just look at Haitai.
Kibbleru
can u pm me said background?

id like to check
Topic Starter
Surassa

Kibbleru wrote:

can u pm me said background?

id like to check

Done
Ashton
If it's sexual it shouldn't be allowed, but if the nudity is more of an 'artistic expression' it should be fine I'd say
Topic Starter
Surassa

Neko-san da wrote:

If it's sexual it shouldn't be allowed, but if the nudity is more of an 'artistic expression' it should be fine I'd say
Imo, it is pretty artistic but artisticness is held a lot by the opinion of the one who is seeing the pic, in this case. Also, anyone i've asked to if the pic is too sexual for the game, says it is not, but they would understand if the mods don't let me use it.
Topic Starter
Surassa
ok this is the image

https://ibb.co/dKfHQy

quality editing skillz
Akumaii

SurassaDF wrote:

ok this is the image

https://ibb.co/dKfHQy

quality editing skillz

I can help you, send me the image
Topic Starter
Surassa
anyone?
MemeMeme_YT
If it's censored, just see what happens.
bebx
I'm not a mod, or a prolific mapper, or anyone like that. But it seems pretty fine to me, reminds me of a picture you'd see in a church.

If push comes to shove, smudge out the nipples with the smudge tool in gimp (other image editors are available), to match the original art style of the image. That would be all you have to do.

Or find another image. Whatever works, I guess.
Enzie
I'd highly suggest you look for another image.
Topic Starter
Surassa

Enzie wrote:

I'd highly suggest you look for another image.
that's what i did

Well... thats what i did xd.