forum

Elemeno P - Every Day's A Saturday

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
awp
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Rolled
mmmmm

Notes start to fall 10-15 MS late towards the end of the song. Pretty sure its due to (02:00:18) this bit right here. Maybe it could be moved ~15 ms earlier and see how it sounds.

Also, I know it is a new combo etc etc etc but 02:14:37 (1) - just pains me to look at. I missed on 2/3 of them in hard.

Star, etc etc.
mm201
Hard:
  1. 00:57:28 (9,1) and repeats - This bad spacing caused me to X the entire stream. >=(
@peppy: Great idea with this contest! What could be a better way to get a great map made for a song we've never heard of. ;)
Topic Starter
awp

MetalMario201 wrote:

Hard:
  1. 00:57:28 (9,1) and repeats - This bad spacing caused me to X the entire stream. >=(
The New Combo oughta warn you guys that something's up, but since I'm feeling generous I've changed it to suit your needs. James spacing Rolled jumps Don't worry it's still fun.

Rolled: Since the timing section there was only inherent in Hard, it was only fixed in Hard. Wow nobody's complaining about Normal; I suspect nobody's playing it D: THAT I'M AWESOME

EDIT: Scratch that, Normal fell behind too so I fixed it.
Rolled
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
awp
Updated timing, tweaked a couple spinners on Normal to sync with the ones on Hard, and changed a few sounds around. It sounds even better now, imagine that!
James
both difficulties:
00:22:83 - empty space?
Topic Starter
awp
James
k bubbletime
Sinistro
*Patterns and rhythms*
...Oh right, we're done with that.

Ranked.
Topic Starter
awp
Three people SS'd this map before I even knew it was ranked. Wow =x